Black Ash?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Aots210, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Whenever I take the first hit out of my spoon I get gray ash but the hits after are all black and little bits of weed stay with the ash when i dump it out, is this bad?? How can I prevent this? My pipe's got a lot of resin and idk the best way to clean it

2. I just mix it around with a tooth-pick or something like it, should get most of the ash on the sides or in the hole depening on what your using.

3. Dont dump the black bits, GRAY is ash, BLACK is just slightly burnt bud with more green underneath.

Stop fucking dumping the bowl out once the top gets black, stir it a bit, pack it back down and smoke.

4. Percisely

5. When I dump the bowl i crush it with my lighter and most of it just turns into black ash... hardly worth smoking. But I do see bits of green in it but like i said, not worth smoking.

6. to clean your pipe soak it in rubbing alchohol swish it around put some inside and shake it
    it gets pretty much all of the resin out of your pipe

7. Dont crush it when you dump it.

When you dump it in your hand. Then the shit that sticks together, just put back it the bowl. Then crush it in the bowl and mix it up.

There is still like a hits worth in there.