Black and white comedians?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ShaniaKLz, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Why, in your opinion, do black comedians attract a larger black audience and white comedians attract a larger white audience? Does racism still exist in Western society?

2. Nope, racism stopped last year.

3. They speak and joke about things that appeal to there own culture

4. Cultural in-grouping ≠ racism.

5. I'm white but I personally love black comedians.

I don't mean to generalize at all but I think black people are funny. You know; the ones who are trying to be funny. :p

A lot of my favorite comedians are black.

I love black people. They just crack me up; that's all. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXRn_w519m8"]Eddie Griffin _ you Can Tell 'em I said it (2011) part 5 - YouTube[/ame]

6. What the fuck is this? Society and Culture Psychology?

7. #7 dudeimoncoke, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Why do black comedians attract black audiences? Really?

Why do stupid people make stupid threads?

8. #8 ShaniaKLz, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    How the is it stupid? If you're going to be ignorant, don't answer. Dumbass.

No need for insults, dude. -JD

9. Because it's obvious. Groups of people cling together, regardless of racial standards.

10. Just depends on the person. Did Bill Cosby draw a larger white or black audience?

11. its not racism its just black comdiens can relate to black people as whites to white people simple as that

12. I dont know but i love both black and whitw comedians

13. I love black comedians :love:

They're always funnier cause they talk about funny shit. White people talk about their wife and kids, black people talk about their weed and homies and white people being white people xD

Also me and Kevin Hart have the same name haha

14. sarah silverman
    katt williams
    kevin hart
    steve agee
    fluffy
    cheech and chong

Prolly a lot more but cant think at the moment

15. Does racism still exist? Of course.

Is it racist for white people to like white comedians and black people to like black comedians? No.

Just like how it isn't sexist for a woman to like female comedians and a man to like male comedians.

We tend to relate better to people who are more like us. Whether in race, gender, social status, or political/religious views.

The word "racism" is so over used these days, it's getting goddamn ridiculous.

16. never thought about it, personally i like comedians of all walks of life. male/female, black/white/latin/asian. as long as you're funny

17. [quote name='"ShaniaKLz"']Why, in your opinion, do black comedians attract a larger black audience and white comedians attract a larger white audience? Does racism still exist in Western society?[/quote]

They attract there own because the type of comedy they tell is similar to how that set race talks..even though everyone could relate..if you watch what the comedians say and the way in which they say it, you'll know what I mean.