Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black and Mild Zorb?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 629842, Apr 15, 2013.

1. #1 Deleted member 629842, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017

2. Is there a point? hell no. I like to keep my herb and tobacco separate. How can you enjoy the flavor of the bud if its mixed with tobacco

3. ill roll a spliff for myself but id never put that in any of my pipes. the tobacco stains it and ruins the taste for tokes to come.

4. Fuck that, herb only if I even bother with joints. The only time i enjoy tobacco is when I'm puffen on a nice cigar.

5. id rather mix my weed with pure tobacco than factory floor scraps and 599 chemical additives

6. You guys never tried a zorb before? It's different. It is not something to do all the time, but once. The headrush is insane. If you enjoy smoking both herb and tobacco anyways, just try it. You must grind it.

7. I'm down to try it. Aint never heard of them before. I'll try new shit.

8. Only 1 black a month since they are very unhealthy!

I usually don't mix them tho, I like to enjoy da herb :p

9. sounds like you are trying to explain a popper... No they suck and i would never.