Black and Mild Summer Blend

Discussion in 'General' started by slipknot2, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys, ive been wanting to buy a black and mild summer blend (wood tip) for awhile. I was wondering how much they cost? And if they are available in most stores that sell the black and mild brand. Because the most basic are just wine, royle, mild, and original. I really want to try, i heard it smells and tastes amazing.:smoke:

Thanks in advanced.

2. No offense dude but go to your local stores and find out..

3. How much is it where you live

4. #4 NeverOddOrEven., Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
    I'm guessing anywhere between 75 cents and a buck 25

5. Maybe even 1.29 but most 7/11 stores have a wide variety

6. Ive been smoking blacks for years now.

Wood tips been out for awhile now. Usually anywhere from 10 cents to 50 cents more then the regular plastic tip blacks if you just buying a single.

I've payed no more then $1.25 for one wood tip, And packs i pay no more then $5 for. Where plastic tips i pay no more then a $1 for and no more then $4.50 a pack. But i can also get singles of plastic tips for 69 cents and woodtips for 75 cents depending on the store.

7. No more then 2.00

8. Ahh man, black n milds take me back. My friends and me would ditch school, stroll up to the gas station smoking a blunt, then buy mad lil debbies, loosies, and a couple blacks before heading to the usual suspects houses seeing who had the place to themselves. Then wed crash out for a couple hours, get up and hang outside the liquor stores til we got someone to get us a 12 pack.

Dont judge, thats shit teenagers did back before we had internet and smart phones