Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black and Mild and Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johhny Dukesup, May 9, 2010.

1. we called um black&danks

2. Fuck Tobacco homie if you got weed smoke that shit..Enjoy some good dank no need to smoke Tobacco with it.

3. What? I'm not sure if I'm overlooking some kind of clever pun, but I'm 99.9999999% sure its called cancer paper.

4. What? I'm not sure if I'm overlooking some kind of clever pun, but I'm 99.9999999% sure we all live in different cities... and things have different nicknames in different regions.

5. I've done it before, i took out the tobacco and mixed it with the bud, then i packed it in the Black. It was alright, if you got nothin else it works great. Idk much about inhaling cigar tobacco, i have friends who do it, i dont personally. I dont really think it does anything though, no difference from Cigarette tobacco i think.

6. I dont really like it but i do it from time to time as a last resort.
    Had a pretty bad experience with it though... some lame dudes i used to hang out with told me the freaked one and they didn't, what a let down :(

7. Blacks are made with pipe tobbacco

8. exactly what i was thinkin

9. No cigar tobacco is different not really exactly sure but its cured longer and different and when you inhale it it can irritate you lungs but not for everyone.

10. I'd just like to say, that for the record I've not done this more than 5 times.

11. for the record, i've done this probaly 20 times, and i spliff regularly

oh well, i'm still here i think :p

12. "Cancer paper" is the nickname. Do you think Cigar companies would actually call apart of their product cancer? The REAL name is cancel. Because it cancels out a fast uneven burn and controls the way/rate in which it burns.

13. I've personally never done this but have heard of people around my area doing it, so it is pretty common.

14. I love to top my highs off with a black every now and then, I rarely do it though just cause it's unhealthy. I get a buzz from them when baked.

15. correct on the blunt comment, but actually black and milds dont use cigar tobacco, but instead middletons pipe tobacco so they can still be inhaled...used to smoke one every once and a while when younger and drinking, but i really dont like anything about tobacco

16. I learned something today :D

17. the wine flavor with weed tastes like shit.. its nasty..