black ancestors

Discussion in 'General' started by thcisthewayout, Jun 9, 2006.

1. It's true, all humans came from Africa. But different "races"(I use the word reluctantly) evolved differently. That's why people from different part of the world look more like eachother than like other humans. The problem is that there are some people who still think the the Earth was created in seven days, all the races were created all at once, and white people are not the same as black people, asian people, Indian people, indigenous people, etc. They're idiots, but that's what they think.

2. if u dont care then dont post. i think thats wrong we are always evolving we been on this planet 4 2000 years not much room for evolving in 2000 years just because we change our surroundings dont mean we stop evolving we dont need nothing that man created all we need is food and water (we dont even need fire) the main purpose in life is to live die and reproduce i just love that idea that every man on earth evolved from a black man

3. thank you this question's if god is real or not all the religon's in the world what makes you think ours is right?? hell there's a religon where they pray 2 a 2headed blue guy its insane but they do it there is no adam and eve there is no god saying "let there be light"

4. Haha yes, I'm reading that book right now!