Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Black afgani kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by indy650, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Anyone ever tried it? I found one seed out of a qp and just want to confirm that's what it is. The weed is very dense and has a hash/spice taste buds are dark green with orange hairs. Has anyone smoked it and had the same taste/look?? I may be able to post a pic but only a cell phone cam so it wouldn't help much

2. well it's a strain name....however we can't tell you if it's legit.

All that matters is whether or not it's dank.:smoke:

what's the high like?

3. It's awesome I'm an everyday smoker and 2 hits I'm feeling a buzz. A small bowl and I'm fucked lol. Defenitly some dank ass stuff man

4. So more of a sativa?

5. Pics or it didnt happen :cool:

6. I'd say more of a indica hybrid it's a couch lock stone but with a wicked head buzz too

7. This..!

8. Give me time I'll give u pics but like I said it's from a phone so it won't be that great

9. Sounds nice man. I wanna see some pics though :p