1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Adder

Discussion in 'General' started by Tulku, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Here's something for you cats that live in the UK. I just bought the complete Black Adder series and that shit is funnier than hell. Rowan Atkinson is one funny mofo, I can't wait til the complete Mr Bean set comes out.

2. mr bean is absolute shit. Blackadder is THE shit. If you have seen blackadder II- episode called "beer" you will know where my status comes from. It got better after ben elton started writing on it. Blackadder I wasn't that funny... the rest werre great. You wanna try to get hold of "the young ones"- that was pure elton and it kicked so much arse. If there's one thing we english can do- it's comedy. Oh and fawlty towers was great too. I still watch that and laugh like fuck.

3. why just in the UK?..I watch that shit!...Ive been watching Mr bean since I was a youngon..and then I got turned on to black adder a few years ago

4. Well, Mr Bean was on HBO I have never seen Black Adder on any channel in the US.

5. Its on all the time on OPB here.

Grasscity Deals Near You