Black 2ft triple chamber ROOR beaker AND KC Inline Tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by illadelphin, Feb 9, 2009.

1. well i was going to get a ROOR diffuser, but i know there are other companies that make quality stems, just wanted some input from people with other diffusers. thanks!!

2. def the diffusors with the holes the slit ones really dont do to much since the bottom is open. they are just better in comparison. if i were u i would get a real sick one with artwork on it like ive seen some roors and illidelphs with.

3. where the hell can i find these elusive roor diffy? i went to every headshop on broadway, and the fitter in boulder and nobody had a roor diffy. any CO blades wanna help a brother out?:smoking:

4. You gotta go to a shop that sells .de ROOR. or just order it on EDIT.

5. Dude...I have no idea what all those chambers do but I want one, a lot. :smoking:

6. i may find myself ordering from EDIT and paying extra to wait a month to get it...

7. What song is that in the background of the first video clip?

8. You Enjoy Myself by Phish

9. i ordered my EHLE diffy from EDIT and got it in about 8-10 days and I am in New Jersey, i suppose a day or 2 extra to get from the shipping depot on the East Coast to you in Colorado.. that is if they go from the UK where EDIT is to the east coast, which would make sense.

10. im road trippin to cali in a couple days so imma just buy one up in san fran or down in venice.