Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blaaazeed eyes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4Sub2Noize0, Jun 4, 2009.

1. hey everyone, uhh, wow im really high but i was wondering is anybody knew a cure for the mad bloodshot eyes that come along with bud smokin besides for eyedrops?any foods?or liquids?.....helpp pleaaseee

~thanx

2. only eyedrops

3. im pretty sure a cold rag or ice in a rag on your eyes. Its supposed to constrict the blood vessels, making them less red,or so i've heard

4. Only eyedrops do it for me, and I have a pretty high tolerance. However, I can wait 2.5-3 hours since smoking, and my eyes usually get white enough for noone to notice, but that all depends how much I smoked. Vaping and edibles get my eyes extremely red.

5. i always though a cup of coffee while smoking helps keep u awake and look like you are