September 4th, 2007 Alright, after a few setbacks, I've finally got everything I need to start my first grow! First, I'll show you my updated box. The two rubbermaid containers are stacked on top of each other. The bottom is cut out of the top box, and part of the top has been cut out of the bottom one, making for a double-height chamber. Here's the inside. It's got strips of black white poly in it. I couldn't make them seamless, because the bottom and top are designed to be seperable, but they still do a very good job of lightproofing the inside, and will reflect most of the light inside. You can see my exhaust fan in the upper right, which is attached to a hole in the side of the box. If you look really carefully (my cell phone camera isn't too good, but it's all I've got), you can see the three air intakes at the bottom. They have light traps made of black duct tape on the outside, to protect my plants during flowering. These are the lights. Don't let the cords fool you, it's not very complicated. I have two 2 foot t5 tube lights, as well as two 6500K, 23 watt daylight CFL's. Everything is taped in, since drilling holes in the top of the box would cut down on the stealth element. What I did instead was to wrap a single long piece of tape around both the lights and the box multiple times, so that even if the adhesive fails the lights will still be suspended by the band. My seeds arrived from hempdepot today (Cinderella-99), and I'll start germinating them three at a time tonight. I'll be using the paper towel method first, and see how that works. I look forward to all of your comments and advice, and hopefully a smooth and plentiful grow!