bk wi new grow!need help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by th smokinggiant, Jan 26, 2006.

1. :hello:hey all at grasscity!well i had i brake from growing due to sum awkward circamstances but im bk now! i bought a genuin blueberry cuttin off mi mate n i had it bout 4 week under my new 150watt hps(finally upgraded from fluros) and wat a difference it makes! and shes looking mighty fine! BUT, (theres always a BUT:D) she is duin fine but i have noticed some leaves turning a bronzy colour n kinda dying off.this may be normal but jus to make sure i posted sum pics to let you guys have a look n tell me weva im ok or not.sorry bout pics bin bit crappy but its best i can do wi ma webcam! i shud also mention that im using Formulex nutrient solution once a week. any replies wud be great.cheers!
    :wave:take it easy.....

Attached Files:

2. Anyone?:(. it may be stupid question but i jus need to be sure!

3. HIGH All, it's far from a stupid question smokinggiant...how far is your light from the plant? Never used Formulex nutrient solution and your doing it once a week so it shouldn't be nute burn...you know what your PH is at?

4. many thanks for the reply unoit!
    i dont know the ph level but since i posted the thread she seems to be more curling leaves rather than changin colour:( .odd leaves are startin to curl under.the tempreture varies from 70-75 with closet door open during most off day then can reach 80-85 with closet closed. the light is approx 4-5 inchs away from the plant but that dosnt seem to be stressing the top half.its more of an even thing if ya know wat i mean. ile post sum more pics to give ya a better understandin.
    cheers....take it easy:cool: !

Attached Files:

5. HIGH All, when PH levels are O.F.F.F. they can effect the way nutrients are used by the plant and this can cause leaves into curling down along with causing dying/yellowing leaves starting with the most mature leaves and working it's way towards others as they mature. PH problems often cause symptoms that look similair to signs of nutrients being too low most common is....what looks like a Magnesium problem.
    PH is the most common problem seen in most gardens of new growers and usually it causes people to do things (like overferting) that they wouldn't otherwise have done if they only knew PH was their problem.

So getting something that tells your PH would be a good investment.