bizzybombs chron

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bizzybombchron, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Hey all, this will be my first time actually posting pics. Im mostly on here looking for answers to problems ir info, but today is show and tell. Haha

This is my 3rd grow, and by far the biggest. They are all bagseed but ive honestly lucked out...i have 2 og kush bagseeds and 2 unknown BOMBchron. I have two pheno's of the unknown seeds which will be called SARZ 1&2 ...both are killer but the one is more indica then the other and frosty as f***. Im at day 39 of 12/12.. everything going great except some frigging mites..but i've been able to keep them from going crazy. My last two grows were flowered in a d.y.i. cabinet under 70 watt hps and lots of cfl's. This time its like this......
    1000 watt hps
    2x 40 watt cfl for dark spots
    Peat moss and perlite medium
    Using two kinds of nutes
    1.pure blend pro bloom by botanicare
    2. Happy bloom by happy hudroponics
    HUGE exhaust fan

Ok so enough reading...pictures!!! Starting from the oldest ones i have and then i'll post fresh ones tomorrow.

2. K...how do i upload picture from a phone??

3. Ok...figured it out. These are "kinda" in order lol the first ones are the oldest and the newer ones are at the end. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

4. Looks like good meds but i hope youre not stabbing your roots with that many stakes in flower

5. I put them in before i needed them. I had a bad experience with stakes on my first run. And thanks...they do look good. Friggin bag seed!!! I have many clones waiting for their turn under the 1000watter.

6. Jus a couple pics from my very first run....this was a kush bagseed i got in a bag. These were taken right before i harvested at 62days of 12/12. I liked the results so much that i re-vegged her and saved the strain. Jus trying to get some action going on in here. Lol

Attached Files:

7. Messing around with some trim last night. Lol

Attached Files:

8. Still no traffic in here but thats alright....big pic update either today or tomorrow. Today marks start of week 7 i believe...will double check before my next update. Last night was the last feeding. I plan on flushing for two full weeks, at the end of week 8 i will be determining if ai want or need to go to week 9. As these plants are all from random bagseed, im tryijg to fine tune the time that i let them go. The last time i grew SARZ it was for 60 days under cfl's and security hps, felt like it shoulda and coulda went for another week. This time things are moving way nicer and bigger and quicker under the 1000watt hps. We'll see in two weeks!!! Pic update coming soon!!! They have been fattening up for sure lol

9. They look lovely mate well done good job, is it not 420 yet lol your plants are putting the goo on for a dube ha

10. Haha thanks boxmaster...i think they liked the massive defoiation at weeks 3 & 5. They seem to have blown up since the last time...when i took off all of the bigger older fan leaves. I kinda scared myself...stopped to look at the plants and they all looked bare stems with buds on em lol but the resin and weight they put on has been incredible.

11. Hey brotha!

What's up man!? I haven't seen you around the city much! I hope your doing ok! You Need An Update IN here!

12. Ive been slacking on these posts...but ive been jus finishing up on a couple things. Jus getting ready for the next run. Will post it all in here.

13. Finally got around to taking some pics before lights came on. These girls are almost ready to chop. I have been busy and the garden definetely showed signs of neglect. Spent some time after i took these pics clean up a bit and show some love to the other ladies in muly life lol...my next run is gearing up to be nice.

Attached Files:

14. These are from my next run...they were too big for the veg cab so i had to throw em into 12/12 couple weeks ago...jus starting to show pistils and form buds. I will take some pics of the "lil ladies" tomorrow...they are jus tester clones that i used to determine sex, but still worth a glance. Maybe take all of them out and take individual strain pics....hmmmm. haha

Attached Files:

15. Defoilation will increase yield.

16. Thanks for the advice...i do defoliate pretty heavily atound week four...clean up and popcorns that wont produce and any leaf that is in the way. These pics are kinda the "before" pics, i did clean them up a bit after i took pics. Later on im gonna post my seedlings and my balcony plants..plus my master kush and purple kush "lil ladies"

17. I rape mine right before heading to bloom and then again lightly at week 3 of bloom and again at 5 here's a video of after defoilation
    Defoilation preparation for bloom: https://youtu.be/eps92Zk8FQY

18. Ok. I always thought that the least amount of stress before and during flower the better? I hqve noticed that ky yield does go up after ive started to defoliate. Tbh i dont usually 'schedule' my defoliation...i jus do it as needed. So right after it starts to bud..like right after the stretch?? Is that when i should do the first one in flower?? And then another time around week four or five? I usually dont take nothing serious off before week four or five of bloom...then i take off all fans and popcorns

19. Anything that blocks main bud sites I take. I also lollipop and take the bottom 30% of plant right before bloom.About a week. They are just sucker branches in most cases.

20. Ok..i do the same but after its in bloom lol maybe my timing is off. I'll try your way with my next round. Jus waitng on some training ive done to produce some more budsites and also making sure all my clones root before i flower my 'moms'...they are outgrowing my veg cabinet. Lol Again this pic was taken before i cleaned them up a bit. Heres my veg cab filled to the rim!! Haha

Attached Files: