Bizzybombchron goes Bananas for a friendly Primate

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bizzybombchron, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Hey guys, jus getting this thread started...finally!! Lol I saw a post on Facebook a while back, asking for some experienced growers to do some testing for some breeders. I figured there would be a ton of people trying to get picked...but tried anyways. Sure enough, a week or two later, I get that msg saying I'm one of 12 testers!!! Anyways, long story short...here we are lol. I ended up getting 12 beans from 2 different breeders. I got 6 of DNA's DJ's Gold...plus a Mix Pack from Medical Seeds, which had 2 Prozack, 2 Sour Diesel, and 2 Channel+. I had a ton of other stuff going and didn't wanna end up with too many plants going at once, but finally cleared out some space in flower and veg. So this is officially the start of my adventures as Tester #6. I decided to start with the 6 DJ's Gold..which is DJ Short Blueberry X Jew Gold Cut (which I believe is Kosher Kush, before the politically correct name was adopted). Please correct me if I'm wrong on that one guys...couldn't find much info on it besides the few posts on another forum. Sorry for the huge ran here lol I've been known to ramble on when I'm ripped...and I'm always ripped hahaha So here we go....the seeds are now planted in soil and I'm waiting for them to show up to party lol