bizzare behaviour

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by always stoned, Aug 1, 2006.

1. one night when i was out cruising on the country roads baked out of my mind, i all of a sudden became horny and did what had to be done -- i plopped my penis out and starting masturbating with one hand on the wheel.

i did this for about 5 minutes until i finally had to cum.

it felt very weird when i realized i just masturbated while driving and had cum all over my lap.

true story.

2. Your posts are really wierd, man.

3. lol, +rep for masturbating while driving.

4. only five minutes?

5. beatin the meat while driven +rep

6. have totally experienced this strange urge and carried out the deed. thanks for breaking the ice, bro.

7. ill break the ice even further...... as i seem encourage by the original poster and the dude above me.... lets be honest here guys...

there are times when you are just fucking horny..... and you need to let off a load.... don't be ashamed about it, hell it happens to me occasionally.... i get in this mood, and im fucking horny! haha, and nothing gets accomplished until the deed is done, im sure im not the only guy out there who's had moments like that.

8. lol it can be like that for girls too. Or at least for me. I've done it while driving on long road trips. It can help pass a little time on the road. :p

9. And I thought I was weird.

10. i never realized girls did that while driving. rep +:D

11. Rofl. dude, that's sick. i hope you didn't have anywhere to be.

12. Thats fuckin disgusting...i would never do that jesus christ.

13. in response to mariejane, in my experience, guys have a fairly steady level of sexual craving, it kind of spikes when youre a teen then just levels off and stays pretty much the same, in that you take what you can get.
    however in my experience with women, they are more fickle and moody about when and if they'll have sexual stimulation, be it by themselves or with someone.. but because of this moodiness, when they get the urge, they really GET THE URGE, and nothing else will be done until they're satisfied. and again. and again. and again. and only stop when the dude is exhausted or they run out of time and have to be somewhere. lol. just my two cents worth though.

14. That happened to me once, but I was at home. Alone, watching TV, felt the urge... You can guess the rest.

15. aww lighten up its pretty funny

rofl imagine if you got in a crash or a cop pulled you over....

wow

+rep for sure

16. somehow I see jerking it while driving somewhat hard, I probably couldn't do it...especially while high...

17. This seems like more of a pandora's box type thread, funny though.