Bizarre sex issues.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BleachdAddy, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Ok so lately attracting women has become easier for me as I'm settling into a happier way of life and working towards my goals of working for myself landscaping within a year. However, I seem to be having some issues that have been repeatedly occuring and it's making me concerned.

I've had very good sex in the past and some very satisfying sexual relationships. I've been with 13. Lately however, I've been having some weird dick issues that are effecting my psyche. I can go all the way up to the point of sticking it in, like getting my cock sucked is no issue, stays rock hard. Even a handie works great but it's tough to cum from that. When I go to put it in it will go soft and I'll just be completely out of the mood. Nothing makes it hard again after that happens and I don't cum. Sometimes I'll actually get it in but feel like I'm bout to nut very quickly. It's like sometimes my body switches to fight or flight or if my mind isn't stimulated I just lose my focus, mood, and boner.

Sometimes sex is great, but literally everything has to go right and I have to be completely dominant. I never used to think about having sex when doing it but now my mind just races. I know nothing is physically wrong with my cock because I have a pocket pussy that I can fuck for a good long hard time. It's a psychological issue. I've wondered if maybe I'm gay but men definitely just don't get me hard. I've had a friend offer to suck me off but i just do not feel like id enjoy it at all. I love women, I love to fuck women hard and make them cum all over my cock, not just go flaccid cause of nerves.

I was hospitalized 10 months ago, 1 week, for mania and for two months took bipolar drugs that literally killed my dick before I went back to medicating with strong indicas
    and their glorious medicinal extracts. So lately I am able to get an erection and have a decent albeit highly fluctuating sex drive. I'm able to attract women, but sex is just a fuckin obstacle like it never has been in the past. Maybe I'm just overthinking it, but it's just really difficult for me to have a casual encounter with someone I don't have strong feelings for. Never has been like this in the past. I will move past this, it's just a matter of chilling the fuck out, but let's hear some thoughts.

2. Dude, you need to dominate your women, have fun with them.

I love fucking with girls, making them want me and just having fun with them. Then focus on just pleasing them, giving the best time of their life. Then they want you so bad that you just love it.

Well that's how it works with me, I love it when they eat out of my palm, but I'm not physically dominating, only psychologically.

Too be honest, I just get off with knowing that they love me.

3. Op your last few sentences summed up a lot IMO. Some people are down for casual sex, some aren't. Perhaps you've grown past that and need intimacy?

I do think you're def over thinking. Thinking should not be happening much during sex IMO.

If you were to ask a doctor, as I did many years ago about your issue, he'd tell you it could be stress or overthinking. The pressure to perform has killed many a dick.

You should pursue friendships with women.  Develop strong feelings for women and then have sex with them.  

5. I seriously lost it when u read this hahah

6. #7 stangchic420, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    looks like someone needs a girllllllfriend