Biz Ivol plans to take her own life

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Digit, Jun 14, 2003.

1. This all strikes me as one big publicity stunt. Anyone whos serious about takin their life would just do it.

Suicides not the kinda thing you accidentally fuck up. Especially when you been plannin it for weeks.

The story certainly tugs at the old heart strings, though.

2. nah man... you dont go taking 10,000mg of paracetamol and some booze for a publicity stunt.

but.. if it was.... good for her.
    she's not a bullshitter though. that wouldn't be her style. and ... if you knew what she has to go through every day you wouldnt doubt it for a second.

3. Television programme centres on Herston cannabis campaigner

A television programme on cannabis campaigner Biz Ivol is being broadcast later this week.

Over the past few months, Grampian Television have been filming Mrs Ivol, following her as she bought her own coffin, through the trauma of her prosecution and her subsequent suicide bid.

"Biz Ivol's Joint Campaign" is scheduled for broadcast on Thursday at 7.30pm.

So, if you are somewhere in the world where you can pick up the broadcast on thursday.... go watch.
    I hope they handled it appropriately. the last thing i wanna see is some gormless reporter standing outside her house with a mic as the wind blows their hair about and them asking and a cheesey quasi serious tone "Cannabis! Are there really theraputic benifits?". :rolleyes: that would really wind me up.

4. What channel?

5. pretty sure its ITV.

6. Thanks, i'll see if they have that around here.

7. Paracetamol + liquor is a very painful way to go. :( She could at least I dunno.. carbon monoxide poisoning or something.

8. I guess the womans so strong she actually grew some balls she has gone through alot i guess this is nothing for her.