Biting?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jk1598, Jul 7, 2009.

1. How many of you blades out there like to bite/ be bitten when you're in the mood?
    Not like painful biting, but like the love bite on the lip, or on the neck?

2. i like biting but i dont like being bit on cuz i have a really bad tickle reflex where it doesnt feel good at all more like it hurts in a way and so its very uncomfortable.

and i tell this bitch not to bite me but she does and so i hit her once and she got mad, then i told her i dont like it and so i turned her around and fucked her in the ass and she said she didnt like it so i said then shut the fuck up and keep your teeth to yourself.

but hickeys are ok but only in moderation not on the neck. only on my cock

3. Biting? WTF?:rolleyes:

4. If that makes you say wtf ... wow hahaha
    it's not like biting is that crazy/unusual/kinky.

5. Yea dude. This one chick, an old old ex, bites when she kisses.. it's fucking sexy, man.. damn..

6. Fuck yeah! Love getting bit/leaving bite marks.

7. Hellz yeah, they usually bite when im poundin, and lemme tell ya, i ain't poundin stakes.

8. love it love it love it

And i have an obsession with vampires.....

The one time I was with a white girl I was very suprised the next morning....lol

9. you must suck in bed.

lol.... jk

i think.....

10. My girlfriend turned me on to biting, and now I love it. It's amazing.

11. I love biting a guys bottom lip when we kiss and I love when they bite my neck and nibble my ears :hello:

12. I approved all of this from my view (the male)!

:smoke::smoke:

and I especially love biting my women on the neck and ears. You can feel them just LOOSE it in your arms.

Sucks my girl is out of town... :( I'd have her bite me right now.

13. I'm a fan. ha I'm also good with hickeys too. :yummy: people say they're juvenile and immature :rolleyes: fuck that.
    when you got a sexy ass chick suckin all on your neck...are you really gonna say stop? REALLY?
    aha
    feels soo good

14. My girl can bite my neck like she'z a fuckin' vampire for all I care

15. Yes ma'am.

16. Agreed. I once dated this chick that ripped some skin off everytime she kissed me :hide:

17. im not a big fan of hickeys, but i also dont like getting the skin ripped off of me, IMO
    Girls go crazy when you bite their necks