Biting my lip

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Have you ever bit your lip so hard it bled really bad and afterwards you kept accidentally biting the same spot? Yeah well FML bc I've butchered my lip.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Slow down when you eat.

3. Mmm def thought this was going to be something sexy........ Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I usually bite it while I'm high and have the munchies. I feel like I'm chewing in slow motion so I don't think my speed has anything to do with it. It's like stubbing a toe, once you stub your toe you end up stubbing it on everything. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="riddler2k7" post="19367356" timestamp="1390112162"]Mmm def thought this was going to be something sexy........ Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.[/quote] Im not posting anymore sexy things or pics on GC again, you guys are too up tight and love getting your panties in a bunch.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19367370" timestamp="1390112364"]Im not posting anymore sexy things or pics on GC again, you guys are too up tight and love getting your panties in a bunch.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Yea that pretty much happens with about 80% of the threads that get made on here....... and I thought this was like ooo is it sexy when girls bite their lips or something like that lolSent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

7. I do when I'm sleeping. I sometimes wake up with a bloody mouth and really bad morning breath from biting my lip.

8. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19367370" timestamp="1390112364"]Im not posting anymore sexy things or pics on GC again, you guys are too up tight and love getting your panties in a bunch.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Who gives a crap what anybody else things. What are they going to do to you? Nobody here can influence your life in any way. If you want to be dirty or sexy than by god do it! You're your own person and you should feel comfortable saying anything that you want.

9. [quote name="diazed001" post="19391630" timestamp="1390487616"]Who gives a crap what anybody else things. What are they going to do to you? Nobody here can influence your life in any way. If you want to be dirty or sexy than by god do it! You're your own person and you should feel comfortable saying anything that you want.[/quote] True if only they weren't threatening to ban me. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I hate obsessively biting my lips. Happens a lot to me on the winter when they get chapped.

I find it helps me stop when I use lip balm. Specifically Burts Bees Wax. The menthol in it feels good on the damaged parts and keeps me from biting.

11. Yeah some times I like purposely bite my lip and end up making them all raw I remember the last time I did I was out and taking shots and every shot would burn the shit outa my lips. Bad habit. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

12. Funny you should mention it here, cause I only do it when I'm high. I'll be talking or eating and it kind of feels like I did, but I'm not sure. So I check for blood and it usually there lol. So ill clean it up, then a minute later I bite the same spot.. I hate that it happens being high cause I always think I'm going to bite a huge chunk off and bleed out or something.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. [quote name="_SourD" post="19392938" timestamp="1390504638"]Funny you should mention it here, cause I only do it when I'm high. I'll be talking or eating and it kind of feels like I did, but I'm not sure. So I check for blood and it usually there lol. So ill clean it up, then a minute later I bite the same spot.. I hate that it happens being high cause I always think I'm going to bite a huge chunk off and bleed out or something.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] chunky lips. LolSent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

14. [quote name="SamsinMokes" post="19393232" timestamp="1390508518"]chunky lips. LolSent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk[/quote]lol. I've been told I have big lips. My wife likes it, but my friends make fun of me about it.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19391734" timestamp="1390489435"]True if only they weren't threatening to ban me. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Seriously? If you are over 18 and follow the rules like not posting nudes for everybody to see than it really shouldn't be an issue.

16. #17 _SourD, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Typo. .

17. [quote name="riddler2k7" post="19367391" timestamp="1390112731"]Yea that pretty much happens with about 80% of the threads that get made on here....... and I thought this was like ooo is it sexy when girls bite their lips or something like that lolSent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.[/quote]
    New rule: One should not browse the GC forums while horny, maybe?Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app