bite the curb

Discussion in 'General' started by Butter, Jan 20, 2006.

1. OOOHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOODDD

thats some sick shit. ehhh makes me shiver

2. Did that kid volunteer to have his head stomped or what? I doubt he got hurt too bad though since his head was pulled away from the curb and there was something there (can't tell what it is though) to buffer between his head and the concrete.

3. doubt he volunteerd, prolly got hoed into it, or was already out for the count....

lol just because his head was pulled away doesnt mean anything....

his head was still slammed into... thats like saying putting your head against the locker and letting someone hit you would hurt but getting your head slammed into the locker wouldnt hurt....

didnt hurt as much as if he actually bit the curb....

i dont know what that was... but it prolly broke some impact, but didnt make it not painless....

4. umm yeah deff had to hurt

5. be honest looked like a glass tube or a tube of some sort like that...

dont wanna say glass, but lack of better words...

if anyone has seen 40 yr old virgin

remember that shit they were breaking in the back? smashing it on the ground and 1 guy smashed it againt the others guys leg....

they kinda look the same, havent seen the movie i a while

just a suggestion, i have no idea what they were smashing in the movie....

6. Haha yeah, I didn't mean to say he didn't get hurt too bad. I kind of meant he's probably not dead. :)

7. haha definately butter, that stuff was breaking like it was nothing, dude new pants, uncool. hahaha his head was still traveling pretty fast then stopped pretty quick too, could really hurt the spine
    :cry:

8. That looks like a lightbulb. I wonder if these are some crazy ass backyard wrestlers.:confused:

9. Damn I wouldn't get bitched into doing that, I'de at least try to fight em off.

10. GreenLantern42

your sig reminded me of blow, ima watch that movie tonight....

and i dunno man... the enviroment around them made it seem like it wasnt wrestling....

11. he kinda looked ko'd before it even happened? i dunno.. you would think he would put up some type of struggle...

shit anyone puts up a struggle when its that threatening...
    natural instincts...

fight or flee right

12. Crazy kids here in this video, you might want to read this little description:

Late last week we posted the end of this clip and removed it shortly after receiving many emails from people saying they think this was an assault on the guy hitting the curb. The two guys in the clip both emailed us begging for us to put this back on and ensured us they are both fine and this was a stunt. The entire clip is evidence that this was NOT assault but two crazy kids filming backyard wrestling. We do not condone this behavior however, both kids in the film are fine and we will be using this clip not the first for the monthly contest.

and watch the FULL movie. http://www.break.com/index/by2.html

13. I suspect someday he will be pwnd by darwin.

14. haha when I was watching that I suspected it was fake. After that you would not just get right back up lol

15. That kid did it completely wrong; I think its fake.

16. I think all the people who like to do this stuff should bake and eat a big pink cake and give out free hugs.

17. Definatly a fluorescent lightbulb between him and the sidewalk...still...OUCH.

18. someone posted a link on page one saying it is fake..

19. Yeah and the video just shows those 2 kids (well actually idk if its the 2 same ones, they just have sorta the same clothes) wrestling in a backyard, I didnt find any connection to the bite the curb vid tho.