Bitcoins

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by grimtoker, Jun 9, 2011.

1. tell what i need to do in order to properly visit site, if you dont mind

2. Well, you need TOR Browser first of all. Then all you do is get the link to silkroad, which is fucking hard to find. I got it from a thread on deep web right here on GC.

Here's the link to the thread for all things deep web.

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/827835-deep-web.html

3. tbh avoid silkroad for a while.

its now floating on the surface of the deepweb.

there are MANY better sites to use.

4. Some one tell me how to get into the internet black market anybody know?

5. google TOR PROJECT.

then go here ianxz6zefk72ulzz.onion

6. so all of a sudden they want me to have login credentials.. anybody else experiencing this problem?

7. for silkroad?

as thats always been a thing

8. #48 mushroomsatsuji, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They Closed registration after that gawker asshole put it out on the web. They had maybe a thousand members to start with. Now they are at about 10k

Thank god I got in before they closed it

9. closed shwat?

10. Last time I was there they closed registration. You can only get to a page that tells you to log in. Do they not have it anymore?

11. FYI Silkroad is not the only place on the deep web to buy drugs, it's just the most well known thanks to the morons in the media. I don't really have a use for bitcoins currently, but maybe I'll try monkeying around with them when I have a bit more free cash.

12. Bump. I'm mining them just to see if I can invest in them. I honestly have no "bad plans" for them.

Using a GTX-260 - part of Slush's group. Anyone think this is worth it to mine? I'm getting about 32 Mhash/s. :eek:

13. You won't get much... Nvidia cards suck at bitcoin mining and 32mhash is not impressive at all from what I've heard.

14. i want in

15. So what's with the huge bitcoin price rise?

16. im wondering the same thing,.. the bitcoin went fro like 45$ to like 92$ in like 3 weeks, seriously wtf.... i want to know aht effects the price of a bitcoin going up or down ? seriously if you had 10k in bitcoins you would of just doubled your money,... thats amaazing

17. Yeah a lot of people have made a shit load of money that's for sure.

18. me too, just to see what the fusss is about.

19. How do you turn it back into a dollar?

20. #60 geetardude, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    I'm still fucking confused on how to actually get my money into bitcoins. Seems like a never ending chain of transactions through websites. Like at least 6 different websites before you actually get the fuckin bitcoins. Websites I'm not sure I truly trust. I want some bitcoins.

Someone who knows their shit, plz PM me so I can discuss what I want to do exactly.