Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bitchy girlfriend

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cheech17, May 23, 2006.

1. IMO i think if you stop smoking as much or smoking all together she will still find some other fault she sees in you and continue to rag on you about your new "fault". This is just what i think and you can take this with a grain of salt.

2. Yea man im going through the same shit right now... i just told her if she wants to leave me over it then she can leave lol but im not gonna quit smokin... but shes sorta cool with it... but she is hella cool with it if i smoke with her tho... weird huh? lol

3. just find a stoner girlfriens, that easy

but than she'll bitch at you for smoking her weed, so i guess the story is girls are always going to be bitching at guys, they have been since the beginning of time, you just need to learn to fliter the bitching out

4. thats the thing i dont think id like a stoner girlfriend... no offense to ones that are but girls around here that are stoners are mooches, they always try to get smoked up and never buy weed they are lazy and dont have real jobs. seems like they dont try. id rather have a girl that only smokes once in a while but is ok with whenver i do it.

i dunno i think she might just have to deal with the fact i like to do those things, and it doesnt mean i love her any less. she loves me and if i left her she would be heartbroken. weird situation that i hope comes to an end

yeah i think your right man, girls always bitch about somethin, and always will.

Anyone wanna invent invisible ear plugs?
    they have a basically invisible hearing aid, so why not. im sure you would make a shit load of money from guys like me hahah

5. Man, its not always about her problems. You have problems of your own, and to solve them you smoke pot and play video games...big fucking deal..if she can't deal with it she should find someone else...you should to. IF you really care about her, just hide it! :D

6. If you really like her and if you think it's willing enough to stop playing videogames and not smoking weed as much as you do then go for it. My girl I don't think she has a problem with it. She says smoking cigarettes are bad and she says it'll kill me one day and she gets all sad about it. But everytime I light a cig shes gets this saddest look ever. And I can't help but put it out.

If she asked me to stop smoking weed I would stop. As for cigarettes, they're addicting, I try to stop but it doesn't really work. But if she asked me to stop playing videogames, I would but I rarely play videogames anyway.

7. Took the words right out of my mouth

8. i was reading this thread and just wondering how long it would be before a half baked referance came up. good work dizzle, and as for the girl, wait it out see if she calms down, and always remember to share with her. good luck. peace

9. I feel the same way my last gf tryed to get me to stop smoking and said to her "Smoking pot may be somthing i do but it is not who I am" after taht she calmed down about it cause least she knew how i felt but then she dumped me cause i was apparently trying to fuck her friend.

P.S i was not trying i succeeded but that is a whole differant story.

10. this thread is great, gotta love the city. so much input from all aspects you guys are the best,

11. find a chick who smokes.. someone who has some intreasts .. or someone who doesnt smoke and doenst care jsut they prefer not to for their own choice.. fuckin succubuss

12. Leave. I left my wife for 6 months, started seeing other women, talking to a divorce attorney and all that because she wanted me to stop smoking pot. When she saw I was serious we got back together. Dont start giving in now or you are doomed for life. Im not one of those fuck what she says type guys, just dont get overran by anyone.

13. I hate it when people pull that stuff, yeah dont give in, because shes needs to learn that you like it and she cant control that aspect of your life if its not hurting your relationship/you at all, and it definitley isnt besides her dislike. I just got a new girl myself, and Im glad that she doesnt mind me doing whatever I want.

14. we've got a stage 5 clinger

15. lmfaooo i rememba that HALF BAKEDD greatest movie EVA