Bitches...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fuckstemsdude2, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Everyones got there summer bullshit events... heres mine...

Ditched my girls bowl who ive down stuff with many times in high school while running from the cops and it was cool. i went on vacation in the carribean everything was good next thing i now im getting 5 calls a day from her and her older sister whos like a druggy and has a crazy boyfriend anyway saying like "get the bowl today or we will have a fucking problem" "im going to throw a brick threw your window" shit like that. i was so pissed because i had to walk like a mile and look for that bitch of course i couldnt find it so the next week i cheifed everday once agin summer was awesome i lose my phone on a boat and completely forget about my cituation i get a new one few days later and have 20 some voice mails!! haha fuckkk.... so im like what ever how much for it she says 60$ i was llike is it worth arguing.. to my baked ass no. so i pay her. the next fucking day im baked thinking why did i just openly pay someone 60 bucks. so i call and ask to get my money back shes like why would i give you it back? girls are here to make our lives suck with little parts of good. heres the bad... part i come out of my house to get in my car and herboy friend pulls up and we start to fight i get the shit beat out of me. god that was long but im coming down in my high

"They say don't do drugs... when your young, never said anything about right this seco:smoking:...."

2. cool story bro

3. you're so high bro. but yea you're right, bitches cause problems, not females.

4. Why did he beat you up if you payed her?

5. Bro story cool.

6. What a lil tramp. Dont fuck with shady people, and dont borrow, load, lent, or use other peoples shit. Things like that only cause trouble.

7. sounds like where i live. a lot of bitches cause problems.