Bitches

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DirtyPete, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why are girls such fucking bitches all the time? Sometimes I wish I was gay so I didn\'t have to deal with female bullshit.

Fuck girls!

2. Amen to that brotha

3. I love girls personally...and they seem to love me. But they can cause drama some of the time.

4. Bro I can sympathize with whatever you may be going through, but to come to the City and say something as pathetic, irresponsible, and abusive as this is totally uncalled for. Think about what the City stands for before you post. We have female members here and that\'s all that needs to be said.

Peace.

5. *sigh* people bitch about stoner stereotypes...and then feel its okay to name all women as \"bitches\"
    I understand where you\'re comming from...the whole human race is capable of being \"bitches\" from time to time..but just because one man rapes a woman..does that make all men rapists?
    Just remember...girls come in many forms.. as do all humans.. and not all of them are \"bitches\"..
    On a side note..if you\'re gunna write women off and do the \"man thang\" for a while..may i watch? ;)

6. if you\'re gonna complain you should at least elaborate so someone could maybe, possibly find something to relate to. or if you\'d rather hear it from kurupt: you more of a bitch than a bitch, you ain\'t into hittin pussy or hittin the switch you into hittin bitches off of the grip you punk bitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.