Bitches? What could that mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by juzkalmijd, Aug 3, 2012.

1. "Bitches"

Before I begin, let me just say that I am extremely baked right now....Just flew through a little toke. Haven't been up here in a long while... been taking a T-break. Please excuse my rambling.
    I just wanna write this down for you blades to experience one of my many random thoughts right now. Lol.

So, we all call girls "Bitches" right? Well this will probably lean more to people that have gone through what I believe to be, in long time relationships. Just because of both sexes' experiences with women.

Now, don't think of the name, "Bitches" as an object. Think of it as an intangible. Just because there are so many things that can be referred to it. Or a synonym, I guess could possibly go with it. I'm here to try to answer some questions I've thought about. For example, why women are called "Bitches"; and how can you possibly say that, "(Something) is a 'Bitch." and you wouldn't want to possess/own it.

Well, like I said if you were in a relationship you would know. Women are nice and loving, but if somehow you make them angry they turn into this animal. Kind of like a werewolf but like every predator that could harm you, all in one word. They nag, annoy the living shit out of you and they don't feel any remorse. I'm talking about when they're on their periods and also to those who are natural born Bitches off there period. Ladies know what I'm talking about. They even admit it. It's like nobody wants to touch it, kiss it, or hug it.

Have you ever seen an ugly baby? Well there are some out there because I've heard people have witnessed those little ones. You expect to see a cute little baby but you look down and you're surprised but try to disguise it and try to call it cute. It's so ugly you can't even pick it up. There's another ugly example for you.

How about if you were back in your grade school dodgeball days, picking people for your team? This time think of "bitch" as if the same person always got picked last. Think of it as, "Man...he got picked last again." and you feel bad shaking your head while you think that. Like its sad, that's a bitch that he's always last; his aura just reads bad karma.

To sum it all up, I guess you could define bitch as...Negative. It's bad for you. Like Moms would tap you on the back of you hands when you were little because you committed a No No.

I Negative!

Thanks for reading through this post...if not... Nevermind. Why am I still typing this to even explain to you guys? You most likely left this thread by now... Oh well!!! Happy toking!