Bitches being bitches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by minicoupe3, Dec 16, 2013.

1. 25 blunts my nigga? If I smoked a girl out 25 blunts she's getting this dihh whether she wants it or not. But foreal though, you're being way too nice, that's a non-stop flight straight into the friendzone. Girls are psychologically messed up, you gotta be confident and kind of an asshole if you want to bag hoes. 

2. I guess dumbass wasn't a great way to put it though so excuse my words.

To be more in depth, its all about maturity, past experiences, wisdom etc.

State of mind.

When I was 16 I was inexperienced, so I fell for dumbasses, I was a dumbass lol.

Now Ive learned a lot and have much higher standards, so falling for a dumbass isnt an option for me anymore.

She's still in her dumbass stage of life lol.

3. Yes, "hoes"

Not women.

4. shit you could almost buy her a brand new coach purse for the amount you pay in weed.. 

Pretty sure you nailed it.

OP, lower your standards.... you are worse than these guys that you speak of.

6. #46 KushMastaFlex, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013

You see, there's a difference between "hoes" and "women", which is why I used that term in its place. Real women don't go for your everyday loser, they respect themselves and respect others, and they are treated with respect by their men. But hoes are just your everyday sexy, unintelligent females that are just used to fulfill our sexual desires. I pride myself in differentiating between the two. 

7. maybe you should just let the girl live bruh.

8.  she probably dont wanna be with you because you're the type to come on the internet and bitch about how you deserve a girl because you're so supposedly nice and respectful.

9. Get a new one.
    They're a dime a dozen.

10. ....Maybe if you didn't call them bitches? Give respect to get it bro.