Bitches being bitches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by minicoupe3, Dec 16, 2013.

1. [quote name="MacTonite" post="19173651" timestamp="1387217481"]yeah, its a damn shame we cant be ourselves and let that work, but...hey, give the people what they want, and if she wanna be treated like whatever, then so be it.[/quote]Mac you're a pretty straight forward dude haha letss schmoke a blunt pro

2. im down wit it, mane

3. nice guys finish last sir

4. [quote name="Ponyboii2" post="19173654" timestamp="1387217501"]My thing, KindaIf just wanna hit/smash/ use for sex n some laughs I guess lol: then treat straight up, dont be a sucka, don't buy them shit, and don't waste your time.If you actually like,,, then that's a different story.... I'd think.[/quote] I feel ya pony, I just caught some feelings for the wrong bitch is all.

5. always.. unfortunately

6. Shitt... You guys got any similar stories or what?

7. #27 240sxLover, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013

It's my opinion through life experience, I don't see how it's any less accurate than any opinion you might have. I'm just ranting because many women are materialistic by nature (maybe you aren't but you'd be one of a minority).

Obviously the OP is looking in the wrong places (luring them with drugs and alcohol isn't gonna hook you the woman of your dreams OP) but there aren't many pickings when it comes to women who are of intense physical beauty AND mental beauty, or at least they're too far and few between. Not saying I don't know any.

The day is young..... 

9. One time I dated a girl back in highschool and I was nice to her. She fucked my close friend. Then she fucked him over. So fuck that.

10. its like that book, if you give a mouse a cookie.

if you're genuinely nice to a woman, its like this bell goes off and says ding ding ding we got a sucka over here.

11. [quote name="MacTonite" post="19173840" timestamp="1387219346"]its like that book, if you give a mouse a cookie.if you're genuinely nice to a woman, its like this bell goes off and says ding ding ding we got a sucka over here.[/quote]Damn Mac... Spittin the real over here 🙏 preach the facts mane

12. There's a fine line between a nice guy and a pushover.  Grow some balls and watch the panties fall.

13. Like every girl I ever talked to has told me I'm an asshole. Most of my friends too. I must be doin' something right.

14. OP in a nutshell
    [​IMG]

15. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19174206" timestamp="1387222781"]OP in a nutshell[​IMG][/quote]Yo this aint Instagram. Get that ugly selfie off my shit

16. #36 Alburnstrees, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    ive asked myself those same questions many times, OP

17. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19174206" timestamp="1387222781"]OP in a nutshell[​IMG][/quote]This exactly. If your going to refer to women as bitches, ho's, and inferior, then you really aren't mature enough to have a meaningful relationship.

18. pssh, bitches being bitches, G.

19. You wanna settle down with a girl for A MINUTE? Your a dick! lol

20. If a girl falls for an obvious dumbass its because she's a dumbass too. Same goes for guys. Plain and simple.