Bitches being bitches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by minicoupe3, Dec 16, 2013.

1. #1 minicoupe3, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013

2. because they are whores

3. I dont think you'll ever find a logical answer to this. But i do understand your pain OP

4. their inferior brains interpret the 'ignorant ass niggaz' actions to be rooted in confidence rather than arrogance.
    duh.

5. Sounds pretty accurate.

I feel the majority of people fall into the average to below average category for intelligence; therefore, many hot women are likely to fall into afore mentioned mass of peoples, and will automatically lack the intelligence to select a proper mate.

Hell, my girlfriend made a poor ass choice in me 4 years ago whenever I was still a giant dong of a boyfriend. I've treated her like a godess all through college now though to make up for it, even skipping a camping trip I had planned weeks in advance simply because she was depressed and wanted my company that weekend. I had all sorts of dudes vying for her attention these last few years, and I bet you they hated me the same way you hate those dudes. Except I earned my place now, bitches!

My point being, even my intelligent girlfriend made a poor choice in a bf way back when. Women are the lesser sex for a reason guys! Jk jk, I jest.  :eek:

6. fuck it, on to the next one brotha!  :bongin:

7. Bitches will be bitches. It's a good thing I got me a women and not a girl ,not a slut ,not a whore ,and not a bitch but a women :ey: .

8. It's some bullshit isn't it? I just wanna settle down with a girl for a minute, I mean everybody needs some sunshine in their life right? This girl just doesn't get it. Good guys exist. I'm not being conceited because I know I'm a good ass guy. Shit I'm probably one of the most genuine boyfriends there is. And that's real shit. I've smoked this girl like 25 blunts in the past 2 weeks and now I feel like it was a halfway waste of my weed haha. But weed is weed I can always buy another oz. I just want these bitches to get it though their head that these ignorant lames are something they should leave in the rear view.

9. so you're a "good ass guy" because you smoked her out 25 blunts?

10. 25 blunts? jesus, I hope you did'nt let her have power of attorney or donate her a kidney or something too.

11. I'm guessing you don't smoke a lot of blunts? Haha #allismoke

12. #13 minicoupe3, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    And I'm a good ass guy cuz I don't treat girls like fuckin toys

13. maybe its time you started treatin em like toys. think about it, it MUST work on some level, right? otherwise those dudes wouldnt be pullin them females left n right.

14. [quote name="MacTonite" post="19173626" timestamp="1387217073"]maybe its time you started treatin em like toys. think about it, it MUST work on some level, right? otherwise those dudes wouldnt be pullin them females left n right.[/quote]You got a point G... Maybe it's time I stopped Catchin feelings and start given less fucks. Shits annoying for all of you that have been in the situation. Which would be most.

15. That's why you can't always be nice to some girls if you wanna smash. You gotta be an asshole like me.

16. congrats, this is the most ignorant shit I've read today.

OP, I agree with your first post. but you just need to stop fucking with the wrong women. there are plenty of intelligent and respectable females out there, just don't let one ruin your whole perception of em

17. Yeah but I can't be too much of an asshole haha that's just not me. I don't know I'm not too hung up about this but it's just so damn annoying. Ya feel me

18. yeah, its a damn shame we cant be ourselves and let that work, but...hey, give the people what they want, and if she wanna be treated like whatever, then so be it.

19. My thing, Kinda

If just wanna hit/smash/ use for sex n some laughs I guess lol: then treat straight up, dont be a sucka, don't buy them shit, and don't waste your time.

If you actually like,,, then that's a different story.... I'd think.