Bitches be trippin

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Megacosm, Feb 5, 2014.

1. So over winter break this girl I knew from college started texting me. We both liked each other but I wasn't sure if she was attracted to me. Turns out she was. So we text a little and SHE TELLS ME she'd like to be more than friends. We text all break and she got here a week earlier and kept saying she couldn't wait to see me. Score right!? Naaahhhh

I ask her out on a date and get shafted hard. Apparently it's impossible to go on dates during the sports season...lol.

So basically she brings up the idea of a relationship, I try to kick it off, and she implies it won't be possible until after her season...at the end of the school year. We live 2,000 miles apart when not at school btw. Fuck daht!

Tl;dr. Going out this weekend and banging anything and everything on campus.

2. Forget about that chick, sounds like she just wants attention and is used to guys falling head over heels doing anything and everything she wants. Delete her number, bro. There are tons of chicks in college, go have fun  :bongin:  get laid, and ALWAYS use protection  :metal:

3. #3 Megacosm, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    I won't delete it because she is a cool girl, but I'm not initiating any conversations for damn sure. I feel dumb for even wasting my time texting her all break though.

I'm aware of all the girls here haha. I just thought maybe I'd try something a little different but...nope! Sluts sluts sluts

4. Don't sweat it, man, we have all done it, weather we admit to it or not.

If you're tired of banging sluts, try something different, nothing stopping you!! As for me, I will stick to sluts and fuck buddies for now

I don't ever consider it wasting time getting to know another human being and connecting with them on a non-sexual level, if sex is all that your focus is on when communicating with woman and you consider it a 'waste of time', well, that's your loss, and you're going to miss out on some great personalities.

I think it's kind of ironic that you refer to them as sluts when you would rather have sex with them than to even take the chance to get to know them on a non-sexual level if it doesn't benefit you sexually down the road.  So what if she said that she said that she couldn't date during the season?  Maybe she's just concerned about having enough time for her studies or whatnot, and I'm pretty sure that she'd find some time to hang out with you and possibly take that further if you guys hit it off even more; trust me, no one is busy all the time, even with school activities and whatnot. 

Sometimes it's not about just catching a fish my friend, sometimes the patience, determination, and struggle to pull it on shore makes it all the more worthwhile. 

6. seems like your the one trippin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Sounds to me the girl is the one that's fucked up in the head. Nobody's that busy that they can't go out on a date. How much time can it take? She's the one that got you all wound up about something more than friends.

8. Exactlyyy!! Thread title says it all; bitches be trippin'.

9. I do like her personality and think she's a great girl but SHE brought up the relationship apparently just to see if I'd be a little bitch and wait for whenever she felt it was convenient. Fuck bringing her on shore. If she actually cares she'll swim her ass over to me bc I made my intentions clear. If not I'm content with having casual sex with randoms until I meet another girl I feel a connection with.

10. Guess what!? Met a great girl tonight. So much more on my level and down to earth than busy girl. We have almost identical personalities which in my experience never works but it will be fun either way!