Bitches be crazy. What should I drink tonight

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SmokehTehBerr, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Fuck bitches. im getting drunk tonight.

tired of whiskey, dont drink beer.

looking for a nice sized bottle in the 25$ range

not a clear liquor person but i may try something new

so GC

what should i go buy when I get off in like 20 minutes

2. disaronno :love:

3. Clorox bleach has always been a personal fav of mine

4. Dub92 knows where it's at. Though depending on your body mass you might have to chug the bottle to get anywhere close to being buzzed. Another recommendation for ya, Smirnoff orange in orange juice. Its relatively cheap and it gets the ladies drunk!

5. Captain Morgan or sailor jerry

6. Hah yeah I looked disaronno up and it looks like it would taste great. I called our local discount alcohol place and they don't have it (small town). They do have a surprisingly large collection though, so any other ideas?

Its just going to be me and a friend of mine. Usually we just go pick up a fifth of cheap whiskey lol

7. I think captain morgan may be a winner. hadn't had that in ages

8. tired of whiskey? get out

9. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']tired of whiskey? get out[/quote]

Bumped a dead thread

10. yets, it s Dead

[​IMG]

11. Hennessy is my favorite, but it runs $34/5th around here, and your price may be steeper. But I'd try some Jose Quervo, Maybe some Jim Beam.

I'm not a fan of mid shelf liquor, I always buy top shelf like Cabo Wabo, Hennessy, Etc.

12. Pyrat rum makes me go yum.

13. Tired of whiskey... drink bourbon.

14. #16 halokiller99, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Goldschlager . Easy as fuck to drink and gets you FUCKED UP. Plus it has 24k gold flakes in it, and thats just plain fancy.

15. sailor jerrys. pour it up on ice with some sprite. 3sprite to 1sailorjerrys

16. Who the fuck gets tired of the best alcohol?

Well shit son... Get some whiskey! :rolleyes:

17. I'd go for some good ole captain morgan bro :D Its always the best option, that or some Bacardi, mix it with monster energy drink its so fuckin good!

18. Tired of whiskey??? Can't help you there then... I was going to suggest Maker's Mark on the rocks, NO chaser. Be a true gentlemen.