Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bitches be bitches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RUFFLZ, Dec 23, 2011.

1. so yesterday me and 2 buddies were planning a to hotbox so one of my friends invited this 17 year old girl. i thought itd be fun to smoke with a new person since apparently she smoked all the time. first off she was late as fuck. she kept delaying coming because she thought we were going to rape her or some shit (even tho shes friends with my buddy that was there?). by the time she did come she said she wasnt going to smoke at all. so that was kinda gay that we had to wait for 45 minutes for her to watch us. then every time we would hit the bong, if we coughed a little bit, shed made a little snide comment, like she was better at it than us or some shit. then by the end of it i was rolling a joint (and i suck dick at rolling and told everyone that) and i was pretty high so i was going slow. she kept saying how shitty it was and stuff. oh. and in the middle of our sesh we had to change smoke spots and this car was behind us for 3 minutes and this bitch was FREAKING out saying dumass shit freaking everyone out.

fucking irritating.
    shes one of those private school high school bitches who i hope i never have to deal with again.

sorry guys just wanted to rant.

2. did you fuck her?

3. wtf i bet that bitch aint even hardly smoke. Trying to say shes better than u cuz she dont cough and shit.. coughing means ur getting fucking high lol. And I HATE paranoid people like that too, im fuckin cruisin trying to burn one and some paranoid ass kid thinks every car behind is a fuckin cop car. I usually bitch people out and tell em to shut up and chill out there isnt a cop behind us though, shits just annoying

4. Nope, and that's why he's calling her a bitch.

5. Sexual frustration

6. lol this. and she wasnt hot

7. I dunno man, I've fucked some chicks that were uber bitches. Pussy is pussy for the most part. Unless it's fat pussy. :smoke:

8. Should have ran train on that!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag]Marvin Gaye Lets Get It On - YouTube[/ame]

9. I <3 Bitches. They're so easy :rolleyes:

10. lol hella game

11. Since she was expecting rape you should have given it to her....

12. Sounds like a childish bitch.She probably never smoked a day in her life and didn't wanna smoke because she knew she would be hacking up a lung and was covering up her insecurities by talking shit about you coughing. There's nothing wrong with coughing,it happens. I would have told her if she wasn't gonna smoke she needed to go,I hate when people that aren't smoking hang around talking shit ruining everyone else's high.

13. Damn I hate people like that.. Completely kills my high. If she wasn't down to fuck you should have told her to leave. Not all girls are like that.. Sorry man