Bitches are crazy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dino The Rhino, May 5, 2011.

1. This chick expects me to walk 3 miles through pouring ass rain just to lay in bed with her. FUCK THAT! No pussy is worth going through that for...what do ya'll think? Walk three miles through rain and hit it or go to sleep alone tonight?

2. Depends on how hot she is, judging from your lack of enthusiasm it can't be too good :cool:

3. Its decent but not worth goin bear grylls mode through the pouring rain and into the hood just to get some....

4. eh depends what you got goin on

5. Id say yes. Go for it. Just run

6. Hahaha tell her to meet you half way?

7. you probably wont
    but I would

8. Apparently I'm supposed to put all the effort and to dry off she is going to "dry me with her body heat" not to mention I have class in 6 hours.....why tonight? why not tomorrow?

9. Yeah fuck it, she's a LAZY bitch..

10. And I suppose when I get there I'm supposed to be on top too like I'm some sort of triathlete.....now ain't that some shit?....my fuckin hand puts more effort into pleasing me than this chick....but she is cool as fuck to chill with

11. this may be a revolutionary concept but anyone heard of an umbrella?

12. dude, when my now girlfriend was still married and living at home, I would ride my motorcycle over there 45 miles and ditch it in the woods by the road (rural assed road from hell) go up there to her room that was at the back of the house. Come through the patio door and hit it all night long, shower with her then get it on back home to get my kids off to school. This was all while her pathetic loser husband sat upstairs with a gun in his mouth cause he cannot believe his wife left him, took over the business, fired him. kicked him out, sold everything, including said business, gave him half and told him she never wanted to see him eye to eye ever again. She bought a house near mine about 5 miles away. She lives there with her kids I live in my house with my kids....I am a widower.....5yrs.......
    anyways dude............if the pussy is worth it you will do what you got to do to get with it now won't you.
    So I think my brother you have answered your own question in the mere act of posing the question to us.
    FUCK NO she ain't worth it. It must stink or qweef a lot or look funny or I know......your GAY!
    :wave:
    I guess you could sit there and try to suck your own dick :eek:

13. ^ Kind of fucked.

But, hey man.. for my girl I would do that. But from judging.. It doesn't seem like it's worth it. Hahaha.

14. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, lick on these nuts and suck the dick
    Haha that song is funny.

15. Dont do it mane. the king might be setting you up!!

[​IMG]

16. Thats what taxis are for bro. Thats like a 10$ ride.

17. feet and umbrellas
    WERE invented for SOMETHING
    right?
    lazy loser : p

18. I agree bitches are crazy

19. thats kinda fucked up. poor ol dude.