Bitches are CRAZY, no matter what.

Discussion in 'General' started by bigtee212, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width=\"100%\" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style=\"BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset\">The disrespect towards women and the disrespect towards those who are gay got this thread shut down.

It was reported, by the way.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well sorry if it offended anyone, it was all in good fun, everyone got made fun of. kind of, well no harm intended :smoking:

but on to the main reason for this post

\"bitches ain\'t shit but hoes and tricks
    Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
    Just get the fuck out after you\'re done
    And I hops in my ride to make a quick run.\"

it made me think of that song, i wonder if dr dre got his thread closed for making that song [​IMG]

2. whats tha point of this, to read some old ass snoop lyrics? i dont get it :confused:

3. You know by referring to women as \"bitches\" you\'re just going to get this thread deleted again, right?

4. prolly, but i dunno, the point is there somewhere

i figure id add that i dont refer to women as bitches

5. Yea, can we shut down the music industry too?

6. we can close their threads [​IMG]

7. =\\ @ sexism..

8. Men who belittle the image of women in to nothing more than crazy bitches...

Are fuckers who do not belong here... :D

9. Then whyd you jus write bitchs are crazy.

Threads garbage.

10. Word. :p

Women are such beautiful, beautiful people with such beautiful thoughts and emotions and bodies... Show respect, show respect.

11. i know :hello:

its from another thread sir baller

12. .....

13. [​IMG]

14. Your last thread was out of line and i jus kept my mouth shut and aient said nuttin.

Now you come back and make a thread titled bitchs are crazy and post some lyrics that are degrading to women.

Ill admit i bump that song no doubt, But really whas the point of this thread?

Seems to me nothing more then to start some controversy.

So i stick with my statement.

No hard feelins.

15. [​IMG]

16. What are you trying to accomplish with your posts that contain nothing but a quote and your shroomery logo?

17. Im starting to wonder aswell.

Ive never had a problem with him, But today he seems to have a few screws loose.

18. About the same point as anything I post (arguabley none)

Honestley no, it was meant to be tooken light heartedley, a joke of sorts, but that suprisingly got lost, bummer.

(i typed out an explanation of it all, but then youd be right, and itd just be some bs controversy)

non the less, best regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.