Bitch teenagers being bitch teenagers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by figarofigaro, Sep 15, 2012.

1. For some reason on Facebook today there was this post from this group that I never remembered joining.

It was from some chubby gay spanish fuck, he's the administrator of this group, and it's basically one gigantic attention seeking piece of garbage.

The post I read today was something like "just took 28 pills. goodbye. i love you all"

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ARE YOU RETARDED. 28 WHAT? BABY ASPIRIN? YOU THINK 28 PILLS OF ANY SUBSTANCE IS GOING TO KILL YOU?

The new facebook thing that lets people know when you see their shit... it literally said my first and last name, and the date and time that I acidently viewed the post.

So now my ass could be in legal trouble.

So I had to call the cops and explain it to them.

I've literally had to do this type of thing twice in the past year, two different people.

So i went through my friends list and removed everyone i've ever met at a psychiatric hospital.

Bitch teenagers shouldn't be using facebook. Facebook isn't a fucking therapist. I fucking hate all of them.

2. I know this can be a very hard concept for some people to understand but it's ok we'll get through it together. There's a button called "remove friend" click it.

3. oh trust me. I remove at least 5 people a day on Facebook.

Somehow this fucker got past me for over a year.

This wasn't a cry for help, this was a cry for attention.

4. you called the cops over a facebook post......... sounds like YOU are the bitch.

5. [quote name='"BongRips4Life"']you called the cops over a facebook post......... sounds like YOU are the bitch.[/quote]

Boom!

6. You're 18, right?
    Eighteen.
    This post, sir, qualifies you as a bitch teenager.
    You know, 'cause you're bitching and you're a teenager.

7. "the post i read today"

Thats all everyone needs to know about your post.

You CHOSE to read the post and as a result you got angry/upsey for some reason. Remember its YOUR CHOICE to log in to facebook, YOUR CHOICE to read the posts in the group and its YOUR OWN FAULT that you got upset.

Simply hit the "Deactivate" facebook button if you get the upset over words on the internet. And by the way, you do realize a post complaining about another post is pretty childish correct? You might want to look in the mirror.

8. Sounds like you need to get off Facebook if you had the urge to come here and make a thread about it

9. you called the cops? ahahaha

10. [quote name='"gypsiesoul"']You're 18, right?
    Eighteen.
    This post, sir, qualifies you as a bitch teenager.
    You know, 'cause you're bitching and you're a teenager.[/quote]

Haha lol ........ Can't believe you guys are into Facebook .....

He called the cops ? Are you cereal ?

11. Facebook free for 3 years mofuckas

12. Cracked me up man :smoke: :hello:

Huge overreaction!

13. Why did you decide to get mad at the post?

14. I have a facebook account but RARELY use it. I use it when i want to chill with some of my old friends i used to hang out with in high school. I don't got any more of their numbers so i just use facebook.

15. Been contemplating deleting my fb for a while now, I used to think people who deleted their fb were stupid because its just a site to keep in touch with people..

But now i'm thinking why should I keep in touch with people who don't realize the amount of influence I've been on them without them even realizing it.

I want to hop off the radar for a bit and come back as a successful asshole

16. [quote name='"Meneks"']Been contemplating deleting my fb for a while now, I used to think people who deleted their fb were stupid because its just a site to keep in touch with people..

But now i'm thinking why should I keep in touch with people who don't realize the amount of influence I've been on them without them even realizing it.

I want to hop off the radar for a bit and come back as a successful asshole[/quote]

People who delete Facebook are stupid ? I've never even made one what does That make me ?

You can still have a life with out facebook......

You know there was a time no so long ago when there was no social media or iPods or text ......

17. Exactly.

People look at me like I have 2 heads when I say "I've never had a Facebook. Never even been on the site." I even had one girl ask me "so what do you do on the computer, then? How do you keep in touch with people?" She was honestly bewildered.

I always hear this excuse "well Facebook is a good way to keep up with all the parties going on nearby." Don't you think if you're wanted at a party, you'd be invited? People seriously act as if their social lives would fall apart without FB. Maybe they would, because they don't know how to be social without a website in between them and another living being

18. Eh, I forgot to mention the reasons why those people deleted their fbs, gf/bf drama, drama, and drama..

my bad dude you're not stupid, or, well, idk, don't really know you.

19. facebook is like some creepy cult.

i used to use it, but then i started seeing people i hadnt spoken to in years and they knew all about my life, and the people i would hang out with, or what i did, or where i went.... they would try to lead the conversation in a certain direction as to make it seem more inconspicuous but i noticed it real quick.

i deleted it a while back and im never going back