Bitch stole my hit.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MarijuanaBudha, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damn I was so pissed yesterday, I was hanging out at my roommate's aunt's house with my dad and our friend Pam and her daughter Bri. Pam gives me a hit of hard, but my dad is around so me and Bri have to sneak it. So I ask dude's aunt Francis for her can, she gets it and she was like you got a hit, I was like yea(for me). She puts it on the can and fucking hits it. ........... Exhales then sets fire to it AGAIN. I was so fucking pissed. I could have slapped the fucking crackhead right out of her. :mad::mad::mad: Pam tried to let me hit the can when my dad was in the other room and then he comes out right as I was going to hit it. By the time I could get her alone again(she's paralyzed) they smoked it all. Man I spent 4/20 completely sober other than some tiny fucking joint that didn't even give me a buzz. :(:cry::eek::mad:
    She said that she asked me for a hit and then I gave it to her. Bri said she tricked me and that you could tell by the look in her eyes that she knew exactly what she was doing. The only reason I didn't fuckin slap a ho is because she did give me a hit the day before but you don't just trick people into giving you their only hit.
    I couldn't think about anything else then how I just fuckin got robbed of some petty shit.

2. What is hard, is that some crack?

3. #3 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    Yes. ;)

4. wow man, I don't think is the right kind of forums for you to be on.

the 'Grass' in GrassCity is for marijuana. and especially yesterday was 4/20. why were you so pissed about not being able to hit some crack?!

5. Right and this is also Pandora's box, if you don't won't to play with Pandora GET THE FUCK OUT. :wave:
    Because it beats being sober...especially on 4/20. Are you special? :confused:

6. I don't think smoking crack is great, but I don't judge either. Hope your day gets better bud, I hope some straight FIYYYA finds its way in your bong and you chong all night long. ;) :D :smoking:

7. Thanks. :)

8. lmao.

9. haha.. does beat being sober on 4/20 I will say, tell them bitchez u want ur rocks. haha :smoking:

10. Cant you buy your own rocks?

And never give a crackhead a can and crack and not expect them to cheat you out of it....
    Common sense.

11. #11 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    Well not yesterday. Well I said, can I use your can?...You got a hit, yea. I figured she was just setting it up for me. What got me is that she hit a second time. I am knew to the whole crack scene. I should have just got the can from her and not handed her my shit. And then she wanted to act dumb like, she was asking me for it. When the whole time I'm like wtf r u doing?? That's mine. Hits it again. She knew what she was up to, she thinks she can take advantage of me because I'm young and she's like 50.

12. Get your own pipe.

13. I mean I would, though I'm not a crackhead, and I never have to buy my own.

14. damn man this thread is really funny to me prolly cus im blazed outta my mind crack is whack yo now coke,,well thats a different story!!

15. To be honest, you sound like a crackhead.

16. Now, if he was a crackhead.. He would obv. have a pipe.

"-A person who is addicted to or regularly uses crack cocaine; A drug addict"

What a bitch, I'd just straight slap her.

17. damn, the crack scene is harsh. 50 year old ladies stealing your hit. have fun:wave:

18. Which is why I said he "sounds" like a crackhead.

19. Well, I meant if he 'sounded' like a crack head, he wouldn't be asking for her pipe. :cool:

:wave:,
    DoblazE

Here.. Have a e-pipe!
    [​IMG]

20. #20 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    Why is that? Because I don't have crack stem? Because I don't spend my money on it? Because I'm new to it and trusted a crackhead with my crack? Because I've only done it a handful of times? Because I don't do it often? Because when I do it, it's only one small hit at a time? Because I got mad when it was stolen? :confused::confused::confused:
    Your statement is devoid of any logic or reasoning. ;)
    I know right? She ain't no joke. She knows what time it is. It's crack time bitch!
    I would if she wasn't 50 and hadn't given a me a hit before, but this hit was bigger enough to actually get a buzz on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.