Bitch stole my hat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Solid State Society, Oct 12, 2010.

1. She's cute. She's a brunette, pretty exotic looking. I think she's from somewhere in the middle east (i forgot where)

and today guys, I'm gonna go get my hat back. *ahem*

lol and theres a song called Bitch Stole My Hat. I googled Bitch Stole My Hat because I was too lazy to go through GC to find my thread, and I saw the song on YouTube. What a trip.

2. I called it right after I read it. Yep, she wants it. See if you can meet at her spot to get this transaction moving forward.Knock the lining out that mofo, "put her to bed", and steal something of hers, take a picture and send it to her via social networking.Balls in your court!

3. I'm not going to lie, doesn't matter about the price on that hat. I would have chased that crazy bitch down, got my hat, and pimp slapped the shit out of her.

4. Plow that bitch, then enlist her in your pimp services.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpoHUBCPtsM]YouTube - JOHNNY SOCKO : bitch stole my hat, long version[/ame]

6. You have terrible skills with women.

7. well i got my hat back
    and before i got my hat back
    i hit it
    so i hit it and got my hat back
    ch'yeaa win win situation
    ill tell the story after i finish this mighty blunt

8. Think of it as a free ticket to fuck her in the future.

Be like, hey, mind if I stop over to your place and grab my hat?:D

9. fuuuck that i would of ran after her ..fucked her in the parking lot and told her" bitch gimme my hat back !"

10. Told you faggot.

11. Ye, she be one dem' craziee bitches, ya dig?

:hello:

12. what's new? she probably went and pawned the hat to buy crack for her mother, and i bet her kids will be future deathrow imates.

13. Thats actually really funny to me, ahahahahhah, a good WTF story to tell to other peeps next time you blaze :D

14. I stopped reading after you mentioned wearing your wayfarer sunglasses at the mall... I own a pair of Ray-Ban wayfarers and do not wear them at the mall...

don't be a douche, don't wear your sunglasses indoors...

15. Dude he just said his eyes were as red as the devils dick of course he's going to wear his shades. High as fuck and had to make an account to say that shit ha!