bitch at the mall.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by juicemaineMAN, Mar 29, 2010.

1. was at the mall shopping / practice maintaining eye contact with girls. lonog story short, was looking at 1 girl, she was looking back into my eyes, we were about 10 feet away when passing by each other.

so were both pretty much passed each other and our heads are turned back still looking.

all of the sudden she screams "ew, why are you looking at me, your ugly"

i just walked out lol.

i dont really give a shit cause ive gotten compliments b4 and that girl was bitchy / bad day/ pms/ i dont really give a shit i dont let things like that effect me.

i was just wondering why people would say that after keeping eye contact?

2. Should have said "Eh, your not too pretty yourself". That'll piss her off.

3. nah, you should of been like "i was starring at that huge zit on your forehead."

4. #4 Zeddy, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    That's just the risk you run when you make eye contact with random people. In a large enough sample some will be rude/mean. Practicing not giving a shit about these people is just as important as practicing locking eyes with them in the first place.

She didn't keep eye contact before that because she liked you. She stared back because she wanted to know if there was some reason you were looking at her other than attraction and to evaluate you.

edit: I'm a huge dick.

I wanted to see if you were actually ugly so I decided to see if you had posted in a pictures thread or anything and I just noticed a lot of your posts have to do with making eye contact with girls for extended periods. I really don't think you need anymore practice at this. A lot of girls just get uncomfortable when they're stared at and that's probably what happened here- though she still was a bitch had no right to say that to you.

5. lol what a bitch, i thought that sorta brutal honesty was reserved for the internet

6. she was TEASING you.

if you saw an ugly person, would you stare at them? no
    ...ugh

7. I was fucking you in my head.

8. hahhaa i agree with this... you shoulda turned your staring at her into something like ya dude sorry i was staring at your zit cause it was staring at me first

9. im going to remember that one

10. Nah, I wouldn't say "I was fucking you in my head" cause they can turn around and say "Well, its the only place you'll ever fuck me" or something, and how to you retaliate to that? I mean, you don't want the bitch to get the last word, don't make her feel like she won, haha.

11. dude its a sad fucking story, but they always win

12. #12 Mairuzu, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010

That's when you rape her, duh.

If that's not an option, you can retaliate with "From the looks of it, that's probably the safest way it can be done with you"

use your head man...

both of them.

13. Yeah, just turn around and speed walk towards her, while quickly taking off your belt and shirt, screaming "Well I guess I'm just gonna have to rape ya!". That'll scare the shit out of her, lol.

14. I edited more info ^^ Haha

15. "Well atleast there you'll shut up and leave right afterward." That might work lol :p

16. or you can ignore what she says and say "Now im putting it in your butt"

while you slowly close your eyes and start grinning at her.

[​IMG]

17. one word:

CUNT !!!!!

18. Say, "I've always admired a woman with love handles."

Even if she has a 6 pack she'll obsess over it in the mirror and at the gym for days. You gotta go for the looks when insulting women; it's a science.

19. lol..

that is all.

20. this girl totally stared at me when I dropped my carton of eggs on the ground.

I was like, "fuck it". I was like, very blazed.