Bitch ass roommate stole my vape!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by autumnsong, Dec 7, 2009.

1. I'm a freshman staying in dorms at a US university.
    Until this week I lived with the most god awful roommate, a complete slob who trashed my side of the room and ate all my food and used my shit while I was out.

I moved out on Tuesday of this week and that night she texted me to tell me I left one of my vapes in my drawer, and that I should come pick it up. So I told her I would later in the week.

I came by on Thursday and there was a fucking lock on the drawer she said it was in, she had blocked me on Facebook and didn't answer her phone when I called to ask about this.

No hope of getting it back now ugh.

Has something like this happened to anybody else?

2. haha damn dude. that sucks. keep calling her and going to her house until she answers. thats what id do

3. I don't have security access to my old room anymore, it got cut off on Friday. To get in I'd need to tell my RA why I needed to and "Bitch stole my vape" probably won't go over well lol

I'm a chick btw =)

4. dude....that fucking blows...go kick her ass..or call the authorities on her smoking pot...

5. Wait outside the room or in the lobby?
    Seems like a waste of time at first... but it's a vape, it's always worth it.

6. if she had my bong / vape or pipe or w.e id kick down the door and grab her by the neck and say BITCH GIMEE MY FUCKING THING lol

7. dont stand for that shit. lie about it, make up some story about how you left something legitamately valuable inside the room. if you get acces to the room, steal some of her shit, whatever you can grab while the ras standing there. even if you dont get anything at least you can cause problems for that theif.

make up a really embarassing story about her and spread it aound, accuse her of sexual harrassment, start calling her at all hours of the night from weird numbers, then hanging up. be creative. :)

8. i know this is way off subject but anyone know ways to hide the smell of a weed plant indoors? im in basement and mom upstairs and i just need to hide smell , help?

9. tell the RA that your keys to your house are in the drawer :devious:

10. #10 IglooBuds, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009

I hope this is a joke :rolleyes:

Light it on fire, the burning plant smell should hide the smell of fresh marijuana
    Good Luck!

11. starting your own thread may be of benefit to you here....

so would searching..... but I'm not about to be one of "those" people.. hahaha

12. A mere lock on a drawer could not possibly have stopped me.

13. Dam that sucks, I'd definitely find a way to get it back. Although if the dresser is locked, looks like you'll have to convince her to give it back to you.

14. posting them here took several minutes but finding them took much less

15. idk what kind of vape you have but if this had happened to me and i had seen a lock seperating me and my Volcano, i would have just kicked the shit out of 2 square ft of his stuff and told her the rest was next if he(in my case) dint quit FUCKIN around...

In my opinion, this is a serious offence...

16. if the drawer was wood and the handles on it were shit and the lock was shit you could easily find 3 way to bust in it :D (if it wood theres a weak piece on the back whats stapled or nailed in there and break it off with a flat head screw driver or anything else what will break it off

17. Drill 4 holes into the drawer and then saw it open. Fuck the lock.

Or yeah, go in from behind.

While you're in there, steal anything that can be sold/pawn/ebay and trash her room for fucking with you.