Bitch ass friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankDankMax, May 22, 2011.

1. Two of my friends came over to visit so one of them tells me that he knows I know cute girls and that I should ring them up so we can all chill together so I'm like no man because I know they usually act like fucking douchebags but I thought they changed, so we come to my place and we all chill and I'm like hey lets go outside and do something and they both seem to enjoy staying home the whole fucking day and only come out at night.

So there I am setting and they are constantly calling me a drug addict, stupid and that basically I'm inferior to them and they already made me so fucking mad one time that I punched someone in the chest and they went like yo man we were just kidding what's up with you, you crazy bro. Honestly if they would have a car or a way to get back home and weren't sleeping at my place I'd fucking kick those bitches to the street, but I didn't want to take advantage of the situation although one time one of them actually said "I will leave me sleeping on the street" when I pissed him off and we have arranged for me to sleep at his place, nearly end up booking a hotel or sleeping at a buddies place.

If there were actually girls to witness the scenario I think I would have punched someone in the face this time, like what kind of fucking person are you to come over to someone elses place with literally no money except bus fare drink his beer, eat his food, smoke his weed and after all that act up in some way. I'm so fucking mad right now :mad:

2. um...i thought a bitch ass friend is a friend that wont back you up cuz they scared of sumthin or they pussy out of everything...to me your friends just sound like dicks :smoke: why dont u tell them bout it? expecially the 1 that threatend to leave u sleeping on the street since now the situation is reversed he should feel like a huge peepee :D:laughing:

3. Yeah he goes like "it wasn't a threat, it was theoretically speaking" it is impossible to confront him because even if he has the facts in front of his eyes he is "never wrong".

The irony is that if I would kick him out he doesn't know anyone here and there isn't any hotels near so it would literally live him sleeping on the street.

4. Lmao well now wouldnt that be a nice wake up call?...anyway dude it sounds like u need to give ur friends a nice talking to. do it one on one and dont raise ur voice.interuppt them when they're wrong but u gotta be the better man.worse thing u could do is fight a friend cuz it solves nothing

5. These people don't sound like 'friends' to me.

6. Your getting played.

Don't talk or be around them. Fuck em.

7. I say give them a warning, if it does nothing to change their actions give them one more. If nothing has changed kick 'em out. Give them some bus fare and send them on their way.

8. I have bad news and good news for you;

Bad news; Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are. You are no different then them, you just found that out.

Good news; You are ready to change, dump them.

9. Chill on the raves and roller skates bruuuhh

10. Yeah man there are no normal people to chill with.....

11. What he said..

Honestly man no bull, in this life if your lucky you will have 2 or 3 REAL Friends everyone else is a fake ass poser

"dont act like you aint in my life for your self"- Reef The Lost Cauze

12. ...the Fuck? Sounds like you need new friends op end of discussion, problem solved, NEXT THREAD!

13. i had friends" like this too.

but i just stoped chilling with them.
    a friendship is supposed to benefit both people involved, when only one is getting a benefit, at the cost of the other, is when i drop that friend.

maybe try to chill with them in a year or sumthin, see if they changed.

its weird too, since i dropped those friens my life has sorta came up i guess. more people wanna hangout with me, and since im not associated with those douchebag friends, i dont seem like a douche either. and the ones who mooch and are dicks like mine and OPs story, are usually assholes all around.

sorry if that doesnt make that much sense, im not even high but it just didnt come out right lol

14. Www.rent-a-friend.com.....get free friends for as long as you desire! get the silver membership to get the non- dickhead package or the gold for the non- bich ass package! Offer ends soon.

15. ^ btw im not advertising so sorry if its real lol

16. like everyone else says, get new friends