Bit worried to try kief? Can I get some advice please :)?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The_Mariner, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Why get scared of kief? It's still in the bud if you haven't ground it up, what's the difference?

2. I top all my bowls with kief

3. Sometimes, I top my kief with a little bit of weed.  

4. Rail it up your nostril, it will get you high as fuck.

Actually don't do that.

It doesn't work... :angry:

5. Don't be afraid of keef broJust remember these bitches love Sosa!

6. #26 The_Mariner, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    :smoking ::smoking:smoking:: smoking:How do I get these damned emoticons to show up :(??? Can't find the answer anywhere on the threads.:laughing:.:hide:.:bonging::stoned: :hide: :rolleyes:Sort of figured it out? Haha sorry!

7. [quote name="The_Mariner" post="19373784" timestamp="1390223372"]Hey GC, kind of new here, have a few questions.I've been grinding in a new grinder for a while now which has a screen to catch the good stuff :) there's about a gram of it now, and I can guess it's hella potent.I've been smoking more than a year pretty much daily. On occasion (3 or 4 times) I've been really high, which is fine normally and I always enjoy being absolutely blown, but sometimes I get a bit of an anxiety attack. My first two were frightening to say the least, but I've heard it's not so uncommon, and the other times since then I've been able to ride out and manage the discomfort from an anxiety attack induced by the high.I'm wondering if smoking kief (best method?) is going to get me so intensely high that i lose my shit?I'm really high but I'll try to explain, if this makes sense. When I smoke I feel like I can hit different levels of high depending on how much i smoke, how I smoke, and the quality of the bud. And if I hit too high a level (I make sure I don't if i'm not feeling 100%) when I'm not feeling tops it can freak me out a bit and ruin the high. So I'm wondering if kief just exceeds all the levels and is gonna make me trip badly, or if it's a different quality of high that I'll still be able to ride comfortably.Haha good luck understanding that :), thanks for any reasonable answers![/quote]If you get anxiety use less weed and a bit of keif. Keif can make for some great highs and I was gonna say just smoke it. Clearly a better choice to take it slow and not give you a bad experience or something. If you came out disliking keif thatd be a sin

8. Nope, went ahead and topped a couple bowls, went down super good. It felt like a different quality of high, much lighter and clearer and i felt much more giddiness and was just generally happier. How much is kief sold for generally? Or do they even sell it?

9. I've had entire kief bowls, man. Shit's great. What I prefer to do is save my kief for when I run out of weed. That way I have an even stronger high as a backup. Anyway, I've had anxiety attacks at that level where you're just "too stoned" about twice myself, around here we call it getting the yellows. But nothing ever happens other than some headspins, you learn to control it and I've found that once I hit that point it raises my tolerance in a good way. Since the first time I had the yellows, I've smoked way more than that first time. 

Also, a little tip. What I like to do (since I have two primary grinders) is leave a bowlpack's worth of ground up weed in the kiefcatch and let it marinate in the kief so when I'm ready to smoke it that shit has been perfectly seasoned. Kief and rez are too alternate kinds of weed you should always take advantage of. 

10. Don't EVER put that shit in a pipe. It will void your warranty..... :ey:

11. Good ideas, i like the seasoning one. Gonna try it tonight

12. Stop thinking about it so much and smoke that S**T!!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I did. I am so fucking good right now. Words can't describe it :)

14. He took it one kief over the line..such a tragedy
      [​IMG]

15. I have a very low tolerance level-5 hits will get me baked. I sprinkle kief on my bowls/bongs occasionally. All it does (for me- everyone is different) is give me that "high as shit' feeling in 1-2 hits. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I didn't read all of that shit but if your scared about smoking collected kief... I don't understand it. 

:confused_2: