Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bit of help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThaAAXplosion, Jun 17, 2010.

1. hey, im fairly new stoner, a year regularly tokin, but i never buy large amounts (most of about an eighth) im going to buy a quarter to celebrate end of school semester, and in my town people don't really price based on quality.. mostly quantity, so how much approximately (pictures?) is a quarter?

2. Well, Because of the different factors involved in weight it would be hard to show you because your bag could look nothing like it,

Honestly if your just planning on going off that make what you would considerr an inch with your fingers. Compare to the bottom of the bag.

Or, The ever handy scale option is always available.

3. this. you can buy a cheap scale for under $20. very worthwhile investment

4. yeah, i just wanted a general idea of how much (quantity-wise) people have gotten in a 1/4 like just have different peolple post pics so i can compare when i get it.

5. There are two 1/8s in a 1/4(quarter)