Bit of a dilemma

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by seginus, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Hey guys, first post first grow. So i'm 6 weeks into flowering and the buds are fattening up nicely but my set up is a little strange. So i'm growing outdoors and i bring them in every 12 hours but now the temperature is getting to the mid-low 50s. I was wondering if its still safe to take them out when its this temp or should i just leave them by the window? They get way less light like this but i don't want to risk taking them out and hurting the last few weeks of flowering. Any advice?

2. Buy Lighting ……..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. as helpful as this is, i dont have much spending money

4. Well if you growing like that.......you kinda have to just "go with it".......my opinion.....is if you keep taking them from outside temps to inside temps every day........you are going to stress the fuk outta them....and maybe even kill or hermie them........I WOULD SAY...to either leave them outside......or leave them inside......again....my .02

• Like Like x 1
  5. Until recently the outside daytime temps were higher that when i bring em indoors at night. Thieves anyways. There are so many trichomes on one of the plants its crazy but yeah. I guess i'll let it rock. Flowering is nearly done anyways

6. Buy a philzon Cobb 2000. Good for 4x4 area and watch them buds explode. Got mine for 239 but now $299 on amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk