Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bit of a Dilemma- How Bad will Hash Fuck me Up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiddayToker, Feb 25, 2013.

1. #1 MiddayToker, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    Ok so I've been smoking for several months now, and for about the past week I've had one ~1g joint (thickness of an average cig and i use a rolling machine) of dank sativa every day (my connection says it's a cross between purple haze and skunk, 95% sativa genetics if anyone's curious). As to my tolerance I'd say by the time I'm halfway done with one of these joints I'm high and the whole thing gets me decently stoned for at least 2-3 hours then a mellow come down for another several hours.

So I also bought a gram of OG kush bubble hash because I've always wanted to try it, so last I rolled a regular j but I rolled a thin snake of about .25g of hash in the middle of the j. So just based off my tolerance I'm wondering will it be too intense because I'm planning on smoking it outside on campus today and if it's just going to be mind bogglingly ball tripping I'll find a different time/place for it. So any advice from a seasoned toker would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Also I know hash in a j may be slightly less efficient and I do plan on eventually using it in a bowl but it's just harder for me to use bowls right now than j's because I'm basically restricted to smoking in public as if it's a cig.

2. you should be fine....people wish they had your dilemma

3. lol, weed isn't a hard drug to handle concentrated or not.
    but I think you'll be fine unless is high % hash.
    :smoking:

4. It will fuck you up this bad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5YHUHgQV4]JOHN CENA FREE STYLE - YouTube[/ame]

5. All right haha, thanks that's pretty much what I figured, sorry if I came off a bit noobish

6. Try to stay close to your residence so you don't get lost haha!

7. Hash is strong man, enjoy

8. That's what apprentice tokers is for! Don't be sorry, welcome to GC.

9. Wait till you're somewhere else. It's gonna fuck your world up, son.

10. Well I did it, lit up at 11 (I had a free day so shut up lol) and right now at 4 I'm still coming down. I loved the combination of a strong sativa herb and og kush hash, the body high perfectly complemented the head effects. Apparently I spent like 3 hours in the dining hall heh. I have to say I definitely felt how strong the hash was but I wouldn't call it a different experience from the herb (and it technically isn't really), I think the extra quarter gram of hash was just as if I had had another fat joint of og kush to myself, which was pretty epic and I felt perfectly in control though I probably wouldn't drive until at least 2-3 hours in.

11. So, hash it awesome. You can smoke it where ever, just make sure you have an hour to be able to get a grip on what's going on (park bench, movies). Although I remember smoking hash the first time and I still could do things. (I smoked if not a gram more daily (medical weed only))

Now if you hate having to use papers get on of these One Hitters

If you're afraid of getting caught smoking in your dorm or wherever I recommend getting a MFLB vaporizer.First they're very small I can hold it comfortably in my hand without much if any showing. Second when you use this there's no smoke, it doesn't smell for only a minute if that, and it's overall healthier than your papers. (ALSO PRO-TIP they're very easy to make, if you can't make it make friends with an engineer major LINK ON HOW TO MAKE IT HERE):smoking: