Birthers (hate > proof)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Postal Blowfish, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Wait what its crazy to think the CIA blew up the WTC? :confused:

News to me never got my Card in the mail.

2. I have it on good authority that NASA found a statue of Elvis on the moon.

3. #103 Postal Blowfish, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    It's funny you brought it up because after I made that post I thought about how one guy saying something about "pull it" is often taken as an admission of demolition. It's a stretch there and it's a stretch here. Whenever a competing birth certificate has been produced, it has always been that one which was found to be forged. The fact that people are doing that ought to tell you something already.

Side A: born in the US, here's a copy of the birth certificate. We let someone inspect it in order to verify if it is forged, it is not. It complies with the standards required to establish birth citizenship.
    Side B: born in Kenya, because Ms. Obama once said so, here's two forged birth certificates. We're so desperate to be taken seriously, we've resorted to creating our own fake documents to try and "prove" something that is ABSOLUTELY TRUE even though we can't find any ABSOLUTELY TRUE proof.

Hmmmm...

4. Ireland is my homeland, though I've never been there. It was a far from an admission of guilt:rolleyes:

5. Then why do you consider it your homeland?

6. Blood is thicker than water. ;)

7. Wll yeah but home can a place be your home if you've never been there?

8. Its really just a matter of individual pride.

Obama's dad was from Kenya, he has Kenyan blood, Kenya is his home as much as America, for example, because without Kenya there'd be no Barack Obama.

Such as without Ireland there'd be no Joker.

I personally consider America my homeland because I'm so many generations away from my relatives who came here from Portugal (not to mention the other 6 nationalities in my blood) but a lot of second gen Portugese kids consider Portugal their home, even if they've never been, because they grew up with the culture.

9. Of course it's different for everybody... but for me the definition of home is the place where I've spent the majority of my life, not the place my ancestors came from.

10. Okay. As you've just said its different for everybody so you're neither wrong nor right, as neithet are the President or his wife. No? :confused_2:

11. WORDSaboutWORDSaboutWORDSaboutWORDSaboutWORDSaboutWORDSaboutWORDS

Show me the "real" birth certificate.

12. Just a question... did Bush ever show a birth certificate?

13. Why would he, he's white. :confused:

14. yeah, and any body that fucking retarded has to be an american.

15. I call Shenanigans, other countries of Retarded people who are in power too. :p

16. I was wondering if it's standard procedure for a president to show his birth certificate to the public.
    Because some people seem to say that "if he's American born, why doesn't he show a birth certificate?"
    Maybe it's just because it's not a normal thing to do and because the question of where he was born isn't a big enough issue to enough people.

17. I remember McCain had to show something during 08, he was born on the Panama Canal when we still owned and had a base there so he was alright. But if he had won the Presidency I wonder if their would be Birthers out there for him too.

18. Except those people belong in a looney bin, because he has shown a certificate and it wasn't good enough!

Where's your birth certificate!@?#$

*shows certificate*

Wheres your birth certificate!#@%@

19. I'm sure there would be, but the LIBRUL MEDIA wouldn't cover it. Except the Fox News part of the LIBRUL MEDIA