Birthers (hate > proof)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Postal Blowfish, Mar 2, 2011.

1. #41 Buddy Dink, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    Because they were said before anyone cared... They were said before he ran for president. I would love to hear her say that now. If you listen to her in context you can clearly tell this is not a misspeaking... To the part in bold, do you really think that a husband wouldn't tell a wife where he was from? She said something intimate about her husband... She is the best person to know that kind of information and trust.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzJz2A2N1c]YouTube - Michelle Obama: Kenya is Barack Obama's homeland![/ame]

"When we went to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya we took a public HIV test..."

Yea, sounds like a real fucking slip of the tongue.

His life long friend, the guy that said he would put an end to all of this shenanigans came up empty handed when looking for a real birth certificate.

What is so difficult about providing the truth? A quarter of the country doesn't believe he was born in the US but he can't show us a birth certificate? Is it going to be used to steal his identity? What is the danger? Because this has yet to be done I can't say that I believe he was born in the US.

Ultimately it really doesn't matter. Most people don't give a damn and the damage has already been done. Unless you want to punish him, in which case there are many more things to punish him more harshly for, there is no point in talking about it.

Edit: Seriously? Do you seriously forget how many people were outraged at the polls in Florida in 2000? Who the fuck are you to say that we weren't pissed about that. So many people were angry about that... You do nothing but further the false dichotomy of republicans and democrats, congratu-fucking-lations. In order to hate Obama you must have loved Bush! I am so fucking tired of that shit. I spoke out just as much about Bush as I have about Obama, and don't try to pretend that all of us hate him because he doesn't 'play for our team'.

2. My home countries, you know the countries of my ancestors, are England/Thailand/Netherands, but I'm still an American Damnit.

Are you black? I'm just asking because I have some Black friends who don't truly see America as the home country either and see Nigeria or Liberia as their "Home Country". Being an African-American kinda does that to you.

3. What is so difficult about accepting it?

4. if that is the case then why is it racially insensitive to tell them to "go home"??

you can't play it both ways. when one is talking about their heritage the say things like "my FAMILY is from..." they don't say "MY home country is...." it is semantics i know, but at some point semantics are important.

5. I don't think its racially insensitve at all actually, I'm color-blind I don't see race. :D

Has Michelle Obama said those kinds of words afterwards? That would be my question to ask after that, if its a repeated thing then it may be cause for concern, but probably not anyway. As I said being an African-American is vastly different then being an European-American, acceptance was/is always hard to come by.

6. No, just paranoid geezers from a completely different generation than us.

(I'm assuming most people here are in their 20's-30's)

7. muslims of arabic origin may be like that.....

apparantlly youve never met a black prisoner convert to islam,,,,

i was locked down right beside them....

they do it to '' fit in'' and prison islam is nothing more than a hate group against the white man....

and yes i am a disgruntled birther,,,,

because i feel as if the chair in the oval office is being'' occupied'' by a person not worthy of the position,,,,

and legally not allowed to hold that position,,,,

AND ID BE THE FIRST ONE TO '' THROW HIS BIG EARED ASS RIGHT OUT OF THERE''

and kick him as he landed at the bottom step....and spit on him as i walked over him to get into my chevy 4x4........:rolleyes:

8. Islam is not specific to race. In eastern Europe you tend to see a good amount of whites convert to Islam, a lot of the time radical or jihad.

If black people convert to Islam to hate white people, they are doing it wrong, probably just idolizing Malcom X, granted this took place years upon years ago, yes?

9. [quote name='AHuman']Who fucking CARES if his birth matched the conditions of the Constitution...

YOU should, because if it is found that he doesn't meet the Constitutional requirements for holding office, then EVERYTHING HE DID (and continues to do) while he is in office is INVALID.

That means EVERY bill that he signed into law, as well as EVERY Executive Order that he issued.

10. im speaking specifically about black prisoners in the united states prison system....

not unprisoned black people,,,,:cool:

11. I remember watching lockup raw and they did a segment on white Muslims in the US prison system. :eek:

But honestly, my senior year I went to a private international school and it was filled with arabs (both Muslims and Christians). I had no problem with them, in fact some of the best friends I had, most of them smoked weed (or hash for them).

Now the Chinese.. those kids were a problem.

12. I appreciate the neg rep.

Did I strike a never or something, Chicken?

13. Wow. Rep problem solved! :cool:

14. No one ever talks about their home country in regards to where their parents were born. No one. If that were the case, wouldn't she have said one of his home countries as opposed to his home country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGKecfnokiM]YouTube - Michelle Obama: Barack Obama is a Kenyan[/ame]

This video is more debatable. In this video, she says that Barrack is a Kenyan. I can understand your argument of semantics in this one, however the other video is very straight forward.

Because of the stigma surrounding this scandal. If it is a problem, which it is to a quarter of Americans, the issue should be clarified. In other words, it wouldn't be a problem if I never saw his birth certificate in ordinary circumstances. These, however, are not ordinary circumstances. A request has been made to verify his birth place and little action has been taken. The action that has been taken actually turned up fruitless from his life long friend Abercrombie.

One of the requirements to be president is to be born in America. This needs to be verifiable. So far, it hasn't been verified. If a certification of live birth exists, a long form birth certificate should also exist, which has thus far been unobtainable. Hospital workers and state officials of Hawaii can not recover the alleged document.

15. #55 Postal Blowfish, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn227/Polarik/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

You believe this is a forgery based on what evidence? If I was born in Hawaii and you wanted to see my long-form birth certificate, would you be able to get it? If I'm important, and I don't work to prevent you from getting it, but don't help you... would you be able to get it to validate my citizenship? Is the long-form document even a requirement? Can you quote the part of the constitution that says you need a specific kind of document proving your natural born citizenship?

There's a part of that document that says, generally, that if a person is born here they are a citizen. This is a document that says he was born here, is that wrong?

edit:
    I just found out what you'd get if you requested my birth certificate: an informational copy. You'd get basically what you get for the President. A document that is a copy of an official document, containing the same information. I guess I'm foreign born? Hell, you probably are too.

16. You know what I love about Obama? The way he brings people together :D

17. As I said before, those are ordinary circumstances.

The president is in a situation with extraordinary circumstances. For one, you aren't the president. You aren't running this country. Your birth status is not in question because no one gives a damn. People have been questioning whether Obama was born here or not and it deserves further examination, like finding the long form birth certificate. His wife says his home country is Kenya and he hasn't shown anything other than a form which supposedly ensures the other form exists. There is room for question.

18. chicken you are so racist it's absolutely disgusting. I don't know if you realize it or not, but whatever point you are trying to make about obama bieng a bad president doesn't get through because of your ignorant rants

19. Why weren't the right wingers so adamant about seeing clinton's birth certificate or about seeing jimmy carter's birth certificate. *cough* racism *cough*. What make's obama's case any different from theirs, other then the color of his skin? Why does he have to go way above and beyond to prove that he was born in this country, more so then any other president.?

20. #60 Postal Blowfish, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    In the sense that no President in my life time other than him has ever had so many people calling for his vital documents, yeah you're right. But in no other sense is the situation extraordinary. He was born here, he got elected President. Just like all the other Presidents (except the first few I imagine).

Much like prior Presidents.

There will always be room to question everything.

Show me your long-form birth certificate. Your country of origin is now in question. Oh, I know, poor baby... you shouldn't have to make your certificate public! You're not the president! Well, I don't think he should have to, either. I'm sure the issue has been resolved to the satisfaction of the government that employs him, mostly because if it wasn't there would be about a full half of that government saying so loudly.

There's room for question. When I see the long-form, guess what? Still room for question. Find me that doctor, I want to have a word with him. Oh, he's dead? How convenient...