Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Birthdays

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakerzi, Dec 23, 2011.

1. It was my friends birthday today, and he's been smoking for like 5+ years. Yet he's never had a real piece as he always just buys tons of weed. I've been smoking for maybe 4 months, and I have 2 pieces. So I decided to give him my glass mini spoon pipe and wish him a happy birthday. I kinda am iffy about giving away my first pipe, but it made me feel great cause he was super happy and surprised when I gave it.

What do you guys do for your stoner-bro's birthdays?

2. An ex friend of mine had a birthday few months ago, bought him a dugout one hitter cuz he loved mine and then filled it AND smoked him out. He's a motherfucker now

3. Ahhh damn when I was like 15 we were all chillin at my house and my friend brought his drum set over, my other friend brought his bass, and I played guitar so we were just jamming in the garage. Well, we toked throughout the whole evening, and then since I live close to a golf course (and it had really really soft grass), we decided to go smoke there. Oh, it was only about 9pm then.

Well, halfway through our sesh, my friend noticed some red/blue flashing lights. LOL I remember him saying "dude...dude...wait, COP!%#@" and then we ran like mfers and hopped a couple fences, until we ended up back at my garage.

My dad opens the door 5 min. later and asks us if we saw the cop, and if it was because of the noise (jamming). I responded yeah like super quick, thinking I was fucked, but he was just like "aight" and closes the door.

Holy shit that night was awesome. I remember falling and faceplanting and not even feeling it lmao