Birthdays

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Killa4ThaKush, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Sup Blades

its my b day today so obviously im taken the morning off bout to head to campus meet up with some friends and start the all-day sesh.. hopefully itll be fun and nothin stupid happens... ill fill in details later.

for now share some of your birthday experiences with or without drugs

peace Killa

2. It was my 18th birthday and i had a party at my house because my parents were away for the weekend, not really a party but 6 close friends partying, we had 1/2 oz of weed (that was alot to us as we only just started blazing) also had 10 acid tabs (it was a friday btw) we all stayed up partying until Sunday morning and had to go out because we booked paintballing and because we had been awake all weekend we all crashed 1 hour into starting. our team lost ofcourse. its not hard to lose if half your your team are lying on the ground catching zzz.

3. haha sounds like a good bday tekk

anyways heres the deets on today . really burnt out now so not too much detail.

get to school see some buds go on a blunt cruise hit up a boom pizeria.. go back to friends house play some of the new call of duty im not to big on it but all my friends are..probably smoked about a 1/8th to the 3 of us after the blunt ... not too much but it was cronik. then visited my parents in the night got some new clothes some $$$ and some gift cards from family and went to a gourmet italian restaurant..

pretty good bday overall

cheers Killa