Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Birthdays are the best

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bonsaipinetree, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Im so glad it is my birthday good thing im on probation i can do whatever i want to do. I think i might go smoke 4 blunts hoorayyyy!

2. ^ That shit doesn't make sense. Why would you smoke 4 blunts while on probation?

3. It's called sarcasim. Damn i wish they would just let me off...

4. Sarcasm isnt easily noticed over text

5. this wont help for your bday cause your probably not going to be able to get this and go out and get everything for it.

but anyway in another thread they posted something about a bottle at the meat shop. and its a way to pass a drug test that your take out of the can and boil the bark and drink the liquid and you can pass a drug test in 2 hours.

so you can smoke as much as your want..............i think

6. my birthdays can suck a fat one...the last 5 years my parents go up to the drag nationals in seattle, while i get to sit and do nothing. I usually try and hang with my friends but the past couple o years they have all been busy:( ....so i just sit there and smoke myself retarted....f*** i hate birthdays

7. I seriously cant believe that no one has said Happy Birthday to you yet.

Happy Birthday, I hope that you have a wicked time. :smoking: