birthday present to me!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Atlantis319, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Hey there, don't know if this post is too late as your bong arrived, that would be shameful. Anyways, first off, hot piece!! Second, I ordered many times from EDIT and I have to say I like their service. Plus, they give you a free bracelet with a little weed leaf. Who else does that? ;) Ahh I'm excited for you to rip that thing!! Tell us how it goes :D

The mini-bong I ordered from them came in about a week and a half-ish with standard shipping, excluding the multiple days i missed the UPS guy, now that sucks.

2. milk please!

3. Looks nice man. I've never hit an EHLE before, can we get a milk vid when you get it? ;)

Oh, you posted that you already got it. DOH!

4. im currently stoned silly cuz of this thing..i had a milk shot but it got deleted! ill get another one up as soon as i can, but needless to say i absolutely love it...it is my first gong and it is the best smoke of my life.

its the 45CM ICE cylinder bong 5mm thick, i posted the exact name and picture in the intial post i think, i got it on edit for 170 plus shpiing came to about 195 - worth every penny. DONT FORGET TO ORDER A GAUZE THING, cuz i did and now im using screens, not the end of the world but kidna gay....

anyway, i love it, hits soo nice. such a great piece for the price..really think and solid joint/base. if i had 30 more buchs to spend i woulda gotten the diffuser....--HUGE bowl, gets hot though when you smoke a big one out of it.

overall, 9/10 , awesome gong for the price

5. #25 enemy, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009

Nah, you just said it was an "Ehle" in the initial post, no other details otherwise I wouldn't have asked :p. I've been looking at the ehles and been contemplating which to get so was curious of the name from EDIT. Should be able to find the exact one now.