Birthday Present Help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tabathy17, Jun 10, 2013.

1. I need to find a glass site asap that sells good ash catchers, the person im buying for wants a 18mm 90 degree palm tree or multi honeycomb ash catcher, i will spend up to whatever on this so price doesnt matter. I keep looking online but come across examples of ash catchers and not ones i can buy which does me no good! Any help please!

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Plus i want it to be quality glass, no cheap crap.

3. Check out brothers with glass, they have a decent selection.

4. I second Brothers With Glass if you are in the USA, if you are in the Europe I would look on the Grasscity shop.

5. Aqua lab technology
    Grass city
    Bwg
    Kultureva
    Where do you live?

Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. East washington

7. aqualab!

8. Local head shops...

9. They have a honeycomb perc at revolution glassworks in clarkston Washington

10. all the good head shops in my town recently got robbed and dont have them in due to the robberies for some reason

11. How far are you from clarkston wa

12. or spokane, if you can get too either city i can hook it up via phone, still in colorado for a acouple weeks

13. Thanks for all the help guys! I found a double honey comb one just like he wanted!

14. I have yet to see a honeycomb ash catcher made by a reputable scientific glass brand

15. I would have waited and gotten him a maverick ash catcher but the chances of me getting to the store are slim. The guy said people have been snatching them up since they got robbed, so i figured take my chances and buy one on the internet plus i got him a titanium nail, sweet ass dobber, and a solo pipe so all in all, 400$ later and he is a happy boy:)

Attached Files: